Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

I don't get it

ihateyouall's Avatar


ihateyouall
02.10.2012 , 03:24 PM | #1
How come the "world's best PvP team" made the world's worst PvP content? Something's not adding up here.

Anyone care to explain?
I HATE YOU

Sevvy's Avatar


Sevvy
02.10.2012 , 03:25 PM | #2
Self-proclaimed World's best?
Lag *** Powertech *** Helm of Graush
Sevv *** Sentinel *** Helm of Graush
<Hutts Don't Have Feet>

Fidopro's Avatar


Fidopro
02.10.2012 , 03:25 PM | #3
game was rushed to be released.

I have a feeling eventually things will turn around

HileyQuiggley's Avatar


HileyQuiggley
02.10.2012 , 03:31 PM | #4
Since its Mythic's name they used thats why they say it. The truth though is that the old Mythic team is long gone working on Prime BFD. The new team are just replacements still keeping the Mythic name because thats what EA bought.

Grubfist's Avatar


Grubfist
02.10.2012 , 03:34 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by ihateyouall View Post
How come OPINION 1 made OPINION 2.
Something's not adding up here.

Anyone care to explain?
Opinions are feelings people have, often related to their experiences. None of them are statable facts but are measurements based on the individual measuring them.

Sometimes these opinions differ. At first it can be hard to understand, but when you come across more people and see their varying viewpoints it will make a bit more sense.

ihateyouall's Avatar


ihateyouall
02.10.2012 , 03:38 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Grubfist View Post
Opinions are feelings people have, often related to their experiences. None of them are statable facts but are measurements based on the individual measuring them.

Sometimes these opinions differ. At first it can be hard to understand, but when you come across more people and see their varying viewpoints it will make a bit more sense.
Maybe they shouldn't have claimed to be the "best PvP team in the world" then
I HATE YOU

Grubfist's Avatar


Grubfist
02.10.2012 , 03:43 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by ihateyouall View Post
Maybe they shouldn't have claimed to be the "best PvP team in the world" then
They can state their opinions and you can state yours. Just remember that neither are facts. Inconsistencies arrive because they are perspective-based. I'm helping you understand, as you asked.

ihateyouall's Avatar


ihateyouall
02.10.2012 , 03:44 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Grubfist View Post
They can state their opinions and you can state yours. Just remember that neither are facts. Inconsistencies arrive because they are perspective-based. I'm helping you understand, as you asked.
I accept your apology
I HATE YOU