Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

My Adult-Childhood, and how we can perpetuate it

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
My Adult-Childhood, and how we can perpetuate it

AetosV
02.10.2012 , 12:36 PM | #1
So, the Old Republic is gathering steam. I'm an avid Star Wars action-figure collector. Why, just this Christmas my girlfriend got me Figrin D'an and the Modal Nodes, the commemorative tin-box set.

Now that TOR is the big man on campus, I am hoping to see toys and collector's items based off of it. In April a Darth Malgus action figure is to be released. Does anyone else speculate or anticipate the arrival of other TOR figures? Satele Shan? Gnost-Dural? Jace Malcom? T7?

reaperkeepet
02.10.2012 , 12:43 PM | #2
There is indeed a Satele Shan statue. Lemme pull up the link.
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth Baras
The cake is a lie, there is only pie, through pie I gain calories, through calories I gain fat, through fat my belt is broken, the recliner shal free me...

AetosV
02.10.2012 , 12:56 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by reaperkeepet View Post
There is indeed a Satele Shan statue. Lemme pull up the link.
A Satele Shan statue? Goodness, yes. Let's see it as soon as you can find it!

reaperkeepet
02.10.2012 , 01:06 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by AetosV View Post
A Satele Shan statue? Goodness, yes. Let's see it as soon as you can find it!
Errrg. Unfortunately I cannot find it but I saw a thread that had the link. I also posted in that thread so I can go search my posts for it.
The cake is a lie, there is only pie, through pie I gain calories, through calories I gain fat, through fat my belt is broken, the recliner shal free me...

AetosV
02.10.2012 , 01:10 PM | #5
Errrg. Unfortunately I cannot find it but I saw a thread that had the link. I also posted in that thread so I can go search my posts for it.
Sweet! Are you a collector, sir?

reaperkeepet
02.10.2012 , 01:34 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by AetosV View Post
Sweet! Are you a collector, sir?
lmao... Aparently I was wrong sry, I thought it read out Satele Shan. xD http://www.amazon.com/Star-Wars-Vint...6330921&sr=8-1 Again so sorry for the dissopointment. I diddn't look at the link the first time so heh, sry.

AetosV
02.10.2012 , 01:51 PM | #7
lmao... Aparently I was wrong sry, I thought it read out Satele Shan. xD http://www.amazon.com/Star-Wars-Vint...6330921&sr=8-1 Again so sorry for the dissopointment. I diddn't look at the link the first time so heh, sry.
Ohh, hey, don't worry about it. I actually didn't know they had a Bastila action figure. Woo! Another to add to the list :3

reaperkeepet
02.10.2012 , 01:53 PM | #8
Hehe, glad I could at least help a little.

Tarfang
02.10.2012 , 02:02 PM | #9
I'm with you on this. I'm not a completionist collector, but I would consider myself semi-hardcore. That Firgin D'an set is really cool btw, you have an awesome girlfriend.

Can you link your source for the Malgus figure being released in April? I knew there was going to be some EU figures released this year as part of the vintage series but I hadn't heard anything about TOR characters being included.
Lorn Vega - Gunslinger - Hydian Way