Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sith warrior vs Inquisitor funness?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Sith warrior vs Inquisitor funness?

smballer
02.10.2012 , 01:37 AM | #1
I'm currently at a Jedi Knight Level 34. After I finish the Jedi Knight story, I want to do a character on the Empire's side.

Between Sith Warrior and inquisitor, which one has a better story is more fun to play overall?

How does it take u guys to finish the storyline completely?

Kayriel
02.10.2012 , 01:47 AM | #2
Both stories are nice , my main is a sith inquisitor and i enjoined the class story mostly because you start as a slave and it describes your ascension to power. The warrior story, i haven't finished it yet but its interesting so far ( lvl 18 :P )
When you wish upon a star
I will kill you , near or far

http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...61#post7731161

Killana
02.10.2012 , 01:51 AM | #3
I played the warrior story threw and am 32 on my inquis. I would say that thus far i liked the warrior story better, besides Vette with shock collar>Khem Val.

Superdude-
02.10.2012 , 03:48 AM | #4
The warrior class quest is by far the most interesting on the Empire.

Rouge
02.10.2012 , 04:42 AM | #5
Sith Warrior as a class is very similar to Jedi Knight in story and gaming mechanics though. SI is a different class. You aren't the golden boy/girl born with a silver spoon in your mouth. You are an outsider for a long time, and when you get to a Sith Lord status you get mentions of being a powerful Sith Lord, but nothing above your peers really. A rank and file Sith Lord, and compared to the JK saving the galaxy with just his or her lightsaber and a droid, you don't save or doom the galaxy, just yourself.
Think of this: If you will play a Jedi or a Sith, now you will never get to take your apprentice to fight with you in flashpoints, warzones or raids. You will never face together any of the big end-game bosses.

gaskull
02.10.2012 , 05:31 AM | #6
Got my SI to 50, and for the time being the story arc is at a "standstill"/finnished, really enjoyed it overall, [went Darkside]. Starting from the bottom of the pile to rise to the stars is classic and inspiring I'd say

Darth-Reyeja-Kāli

[50-Sith-Sorcerer]
THE-KĀLI-CLAN/LEGACY
ReyejaRai'omRystayaGrivainth
Pasjjaya Yjassath
Rehl'anoe Or'ishan