Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Jedi Code is erred.

bliapis
02.09.2012 , 11:47 PM | #1
I mean how can a Jedi code speak about balance, when the Jedi order is all about good-goers and destruction of evil.

True balance is quite hard. Getting in harmony with the two opposite Forces.

Neither Jedi nor Sith actually seeking any balance at all. If anything, the right opposite.
i5 2500k OC @ 4Ghz | Thermaltek Hyper TX3 air cooler | 8gb Corsair Vengeance | Asus GTX580 CU | Asus Maximus IV GenZ/Gen3 | Thermatek 750W PSU -==- Server: Fredon Nad (EU)// Characters: [B]Vanguard L50: Clipjunkie// [B]Sentinel L50: Seithan// Juggernaur L50: Shaithis // Sorcerer L42: Rasthavas

Fyurii
02.10.2012 , 02:51 AM | #2
The Jedi Code has nothing to do with balance in the Force.

Balance in the Force isn't to do with good & evil, or with numbers of Jedi and Sith.
It's about the "natural order" of life. The Sith and their uses of the Dark Side were upsetting the "natural order", and disturbing the balance in the Force.

Y'know, the whole cheating death thing they strive for...
________║≤o≥║___________
/_______TROOPER___≡≡≡≡≡≡≡╡
\_/‾‾‾‾ // ╝‾‾╚▄▄▄▄▄/‾‾‾‾‾

Lithy
02.10.2012 , 02:58 AM | #3
i hate everything about the Jedi code so

Outside the kill everybody for no good reason the Sith code actually makes alot more sense.

Passion does give people strength.

DarthDemens
02.10.2012 , 02:59 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Fyurii View Post
Y'know, the whole cheating death thing they strive for...
Which is why when Jedi die, they stay dead. Nope, no magically ghost form for them.
Oh, great . you live on in our hearts!
Comprehensive Guide to Space Missions

BlazingShadow
02.10.2012 , 03:01 AM | #5
THE FORCE IS A CREATURE that controls the galaxy's very actions

IT IS a threat to the galaxy itself

it must die.

Avrose
02.10.2012 , 03:03 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by bliapis View Post
I mean how can a Jedi code speak about balance, when the Jedi order is all about good-goers and destruction of evil.

True balance is quite hard. Getting in harmony with the two opposite Forces.

Neither Jedi nor Sith actually seeking any balance at all. If anything, the right opposite.
The dark side of the force is a cancer created by the Sith. It wounds the force though power can be drawn from it.

Balance is restored by returning the force to life and health by banishing the sith and darkness.

Quote: Originally Posted by DarthDemens View Post
Which is why when Jedi die, they stay dead. Nope, no magically ghost form for them.
That doesn't mean they are escaping from their fate. They accept they are dead.
"Yes… and what are they without the Force? Take the greatest Jedi Knight, strip away the Force, and what remains?."
―Kreia

WickerThing
02.10.2012 , 03:11 AM | #7
They are not cheating death, they accept their death in human force and truly becomes one with the force. Every lifeform goes to the force when they die, but only the true masters who accept their fate becomes one with it.

Cheating death would be Sidious attempts to live forever with clone bodies, and engulfing entire worlds to sustain it.
Quote: Originally Posted by Hitomo_x View Post
and what do you mean by 3D space comabt, do I need to wear googles or what?

Fyurii
02.10.2012 , 03:17 AM | #8
They're still dead though.
Unlike those rascally Sith that do everything in their power to hold on to their mortal coil.
________║≤o≥║___________
/_______TROOPER___≡≡≡≡≡≡≡╡
\_/‾‾‾‾ // ╝‾‾╚▄▄▄▄▄/‾‾‾‾‾

Spartanik
02.10.2012 , 04:25 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Lithy View Post
i hate everything about the Jedi code so

Outside the kill everybody for no good reason the Sith code actually makes alot more sense.

Passion does give people strength.
Only temporary strengh. True strengh comes when people arent a fraid and can see clear. Not when they are mad with rage and hate. That in fact makes alot of sense.

Quote:
Its canon now, read Plagueis novel. he and sidious tried to control the midi chlorians and make themselfs imortal, by denying the midi chlorians their will and thus the natural balance, in response the force created anakin teh chosen one to bring balance to the force.
i didnt read the book, but that is what i read about it.
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Also
Quote:
HK47: Statement: You are like a delightful random cruelty generator, master, poisoning all you touch with your presence. You are a testament to all organic meatbags everywhere.

Lithy
02.10.2012 , 06:11 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Spartanik View Post
Only temporary strengh. True strengh comes when people arent a fraid and can see clear. Not when they are mad with rage and hate. That in fact makes alot of sense.
Passion doesn't mean rage or hate... passion can be love, or just something you care about/like. passion for art, sports..... or the passion for something you truly deeply believe in.