Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

No servers listed when I log in

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
No servers listed when I log in

Omeros
12.13.2011 , 08:34 AM | #1
My "play" button lit up at 7:00 am EST, got in and no servers listed. I thought perhaps it bugged, so I closed the game and tried to log back but play never lit up again until just now at 9:30 am EST. I get back in, and still no servers are listed at all. I played in beta only during the Thanksgiving weekend, and obviously I've updated the client since then.

Is this a common bug? What should I do?

Omeros
12.13.2011 , 09:01 AM | #2
Anyone else having this problem?

Jacen_Starsolo
12.13.2011 , 09:07 AM | #3
I'm not in yet so I can't answer your question. But I wonder if being in beta that our AccountDev file is going to cause an issue since it has in the file the last server we played on. And I didn't see the beta server names on the server listing. /shrug

Again, not in but just something I wondered might cause your issue and taking a stab in the dark.

Alliancepilot
12.13.2011 , 09:09 AM | #4
Im having this same issue

IGSR
12.13.2011 , 09:14 AM | #5
Same issue here, no servers are listed for me.

Jay_focus_Zal
12.13.2011 , 09:25 AM | #6
i guess we will not be have a new wave for some time if alot of people are getting this error.
(████████████████]∏▒╣█ΞΞΞ█ █ΞΞΞ█╣▒∏[████████████████)

Omeros
12.13.2011 , 10:02 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Jacen_Starsolo View Post
I'm not in yet so I can't answer your question. But I wonder if being in beta that our AccountDev file is going to cause an issue since it has in the file the last server we played on. And I didn't see the beta server names on the server listing. /shrug

Again, not in but just something I wondered might cause your issue and taking a stab in the dark.
There were supposed to be no problems using the updated beta client for anyone who played during or after the Thanksgiving beta weekend. Someone who has not should reinstall, but that's not an issue I should be having.

I'm beginning to think it's simply a bit of sloppy code in the authorization that lets me occasionally click play even though I haven't been officially let into the early access yet.