Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Switching normal and hardmodes

DrJawaPhD
02.09.2012 , 08:40 PM | #1
How does it work with switching between normal mode and hard mode in operations? Can our raid do a couple bosses on normal mode, then switch to hardmode for an easier fight, and then back to normal mode for the end boss?

Also on a related topic, what hardmodes fights are the easiest to start off with? I would assume ancient pylons and the 1v1 boss fight, but I'm just guessing

Merraith
02.09.2012 , 08:46 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by DrJawaPhD View Post
How does it work with switching between normal mode and hard mode in operations? Can our raid do a couple bosses on normal mode, then switch to hardmode for an easier fight, and then back to normal mode for the end boss?

Also on a related topic, what hardmodes fights are the easiest to start off with? I would assume ancient pylons and the 1v1 boss fight, but I'm just guessing
Normal and Hard modes are different instances.

DrJawaPhD
02.09.2012 , 09:11 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Merraith View Post
Normal and Hard modes are different instances.
So you have to start the instance either on normal or hardmode and can't ever switch once you start? (for operations, I don't care about flashpoints)

Tommass
02.09.2012 , 09:20 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by DrJawaPhD View Post
So you have to start the instance either on normal or hardmode and can't ever switch once you start? (for operations, I don't care about flashpoints)
Yes each difficulty is its own instance, so if you switch to normal mode from hard mode you will have to start from the beginning of the instance again.
<MalumFactum>
ADULT PROGRESSION PVE + TEAM-PLAY PVP

visit our website | learn more about us | submit your application