Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Explain Luke Skywalker's feats

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Explain Luke Skywalker's feats

BrandonSM
02.09.2012 , 08:03 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by meshade View Post
At least Palpatine gained his powers over 1000 years of training and gaining knowledge.

Anakin who was supposedly made by the force couldn't do **** compared to Luke at same age (I still dunno what Luke can actually do that tops wormholes ;p)
Palpatine was born 80 BBy?? Unless your talking about the RoT. And, Luke did all those feats at a much older age...

And Anakin have very impressive feats pre-mustafar. Like being the all master of Djem So..
Hapan: "This creature has information that could lead us to a woman who has been kidnapped. We will get that information."
Luke: "This woman is a citizen of the New Republic, and if you do not take your hands off her, I will take your hands off you."

meshade
02.09.2012 , 08:09 PM | #12
Wasn't palpatine like hella old?

Also Anakins mastery of djem so...something can't compare to killing someone with mere thoughts on other planet or a freakin wormhole.
It burns, it rips, it hurts

BrandonSM
02.09.2012 , 08:12 PM | #13
Wasn't palpatine like hella old?

Also Anakins mastery of djem so...something can't compare to killing someone with mere thoughts on other planet or a freakin wormhole.
Luke created a blackhole and could teleport objects and push down AT-AT's in one force push.
Hapan: "This creature has information that could lead us to a woman who has been kidnapped. We will get that information."
Luke: "This woman is a citizen of the New Republic, and if you do not take your hands off her, I will take your hands off you."

meshade
02.09.2012 , 08:17 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by BrandonSM View Post
Luke created a blackhole and could teleport objects and push down AT-AT's in one force push.
I saw mace windu take down a whole droid carrier with his force and starkiller take out a star destroyer down from orbit, pushing AT-AT is nothing compared to that.

Wolfninjajedi
02.09.2012 , 08:32 PM | #15
I saw mace windu take down a whole droid carrier with his force and starkiller take out a star destroyer down from orbit, pushing AT-AT is nothing compared to that.
When did Mace do that?
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

meshade
02.09.2012 , 08:37 PM | #16
I think it's here -> Mace windu action

Wolfninjajedi
02.09.2012 , 08:42 PM | #17
Oh...ya that series has some way OP characters when they really shouldn't be that OP. In fact I don't think its canon anymore due to TCW.

BrandonSM
02.09.2012 , 08:51 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Wolfninjajedi View Post
Oh...ya that series has some way OP characters when they really shouldn't be that OP. In fact I don't think its canon anymore due to TCW.
Incorrect. Its still very canon.

Luke has done feats that no other has done. Walking on lava, becoming immovable by the gravity of the center of galaxy, creating a blackhole, teleporting objects, having the strongest force push, being the most skilled lightsaber duelist ever.

Thats why he is the most powerful there is. He has done so much more than what I just listed.

Wolfninjajedi
02.09.2012 , 08:54 PM | #19
Edit: Nvrm I am thinking that you mean its G-canon or what have you.

georgemattson
02.09.2012 , 09:03 PM | #20
It's that third side of the Force that nobody has ever documented. It's called the whiny side. Luke was the undisputed master of that.

Then, of course, there's also the really bad acting side of the force (which is somewhat related). That's what Anakin was the master of, and this is why he was able to kill so many other Jedi. Unfortunately for him, he started channeling the ghost of the Jedi master James Earl Jones after he put the suit on, and the bad acting/whining side largely deserted him.

And this is why Luke was able to eventually defeat him.