Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Wz win not counting not fixed.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Wz win not counting not fixed.
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Inklines
02.09.2012 , 04:31 PM | #401
Quote: Originally Posted by erdadi View Post
It is not my fault, it is yours. First for releasing the game with SO MANY bugs that breaks the game experience. Second, to explain how to reproduce it.
Exploiting bugs with the intention to ruin the game for others or gain an unfair advantage is bannable.

GamewizX
02.09.2012 , 04:32 PM | #402
It is not my fault, it is yours. First for releasing the game with SO MANY bugs that breaks the game experience. Second, to explain how to reproduce it.
Go ahead and get your account banned then.
The Shadowlands -Ξ▒▓██ The Gamewiz Legacy ██▓▒Ξ- The Shadowlands
www.oldrepublicdads.com | Proud member of -=ORD=- | www.oldrepublicdads.com
Aaliyah - 50 Sage (TK) | Corthin - 50 Sentinel (CB) | Hartman - 35 Commando (GN)

erdadi
02.09.2012 , 04:33 PM | #403
Quote: Originally Posted by Inklines View Post
Exploiting bugs with the intention to ruin the game for others or gain an unfair advantage is bannable.
It is, but first you need to probe I did it.

For all the rest, I will return Daoc (not WoW) as soon as my subscription time expires. Meanwhile I will keep on posting my frustration with this game, specially with the PVP.

GamewizX
02.09.2012 , 04:34 PM | #404
Once someone reports you in game and we no longer see you posting here, it will be obvious.
The Shadowlands -Ξ▒▓██ The Gamewiz Legacy ██▓▒Ξ- The Shadowlands
www.oldrepublicdads.com | Proud member of -=ORD=- | www.oldrepublicdads.com
Aaliyah - 50 Sage (TK) | Corthin - 50 Sentinel (CB) | Hartman - 35 Commando (GN)

ffuller
02.09.2012 , 04:35 PM | #405
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
I encourage everyone to report anyone who does this intentionally in-game.
not like bw will do anything about if its reported
jdz - 50 guardian
fuller - 50 sage

chosen_silver
02.09.2012 , 04:35 PM | #406
Quote: Originally Posted by Fixiooo View Post
Implying they would have otherwise. Dream on billy.
They are trying. They dont get much love when they show up so why should they?

Xyloq
02.09.2012 , 04:36 PM | #407
Hi everyone! The resolution for this issue is now up in our public test server:
  • Fixed an issue causing players to not receive Warzone Win mission credit upon winning a Warzone match when the first player to enter the zone leaves the zone before the match concludes.
As a reminder, because development is ongoing during testing, it should be noted that all changes and updates listed in the patch notes should be considered incomplete and are subject to change or removal before release to the live servers.

If this fix is successful, it will be implemented when 1.1.3 goes live.

Thanks again for your continued patience!
So you are going to just leave PVP completely broken for HOW LONG? You hotfixed to BREAK IT you better HOTFIX to unbreak it.

chosen_silver
02.09.2012 , 04:37 PM | #408

For all the rest, I will return Daoc (not WoW) as soon as my subscription time expires. Meanwhile I will keep on posting my frustration with this game, specially with the PVP.
Go ahead and post your frustrations, but dont ruin the actual game for others please.

Deeafrica
02.09.2012 , 04:37 PM | #409
Hi everyone! The resolution for this issue is now up in our public test server:
  • Fixed an issue causing players to not receive Warzone Win mission credit upon winning a Warzone match when the first player to enter the zone leaves the zone before the match concludes.
As a reminder, because development is ongoing during testing, it should be noted that all changes and updates listed in the patch notes should be considered incomplete and are subject to change or removal before release to the live servers.

If this fix is successful, it will be implemented when 1.1.3 goes live.

Thanks again for your continued patience!
Did you guys really just fail that hard to actually reveal that the issue can be caused on purpose for those sadistic enough to implement it on purpose?!! This is a giant oversight!

Reporting someone who left the match earlier because his kid started crying in the other room? Oh yeah, sounds like a perfectly valid excuse.

texasfanboy
02.09.2012 , 04:37 PM | #410
That you think other people should be held accountable for your actions is unfortunate.

Eventually you'll grow up and realize the world doesn't work that way.