Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

So Bioware, how long until you make WZ victories actually count?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
So Bioware, how long until you make WZ victories actually count?

Wrakk
02.09.2012 , 03:48 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Khoraji View Post
you guys have anger issues if your rage-quitting over this. I mean this only effects you if you are getting the daily/weekly done, and most of the time it works just fine. This isn't game-breaking at all, i dont know maybe you guys lose 9/10 of your matches but for anyone in a decent guild that groups up, this issue is barely on the radar.

Dude! That is not the point! The answer to the ingame bug can't be ----> GET A PREMADE. Some people are too busy to play 63 warzones per day; and yes, as there are only 2 daily pvp quests - it is a big and gamebreaking issue, especially for frequent pvpers. People are known to DC in middle of winning the warzone, they can be on servers where imp/rep side is overpowered in pvp. What premade are you talking about? You mean half-premade with 4 people? you can be hardcore as hell but if other 4 people are n00bs - no premade will save you. I don't even know why i'm discussing this with you; if you were a pvp player you would understand what i was talking about and how important this 'gamebreaking' issue is...

Mackuss
02.09.2012 , 03:49 PM | #22
Hey, OP, here's a better, more personal and relevant question.

How long until you quit? Or will you always just pay for **** and complain about how it stinks?
while(horse.State == dead)
{
horse.beat();
}

Wrakk
02.09.2012 , 03:51 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Mackuss View Post
Hey, OP, here's a better, more personal and relevant question.

How long until you quit? Or will you always just pay for **** and complain about how it stinks?
Are you a paid troll or what?

DUDE, warzone daily wins are NOT COUNTING. You need about 10 bags to buy anything decent from champion goods vendor and now players have to go through suffering the impossibly laggy Ilum and THIS on top of it...you are joking winding up the op, right? Please tell me it is so...

Dosvidaniya
02.09.2012 , 03:53 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Khoraji View Post
you guys have anger issues if your rage-quitting over this. I mean this only effects you if you are getting the daily/weekly done, and most of the time it works just fine. This isn't game-breaking at all, i dont know maybe you guys lose 9/10 of your matches but for anyone in a decent guild that groups up, this issue is barely on the radar.
No, they have a point. Some of them only get to play a few hours in a day. Wins not counting prevents them from finishing their quest. You can tell them to get a premade and stomp the other team; however, as a BM that has done so, I can tell you that the shorter games tend to glitch and not count more often than full length games. It took me 7 wins yesterday and 5 wins today to finish my daily. That really is broken.

You could tell them to go pve instead but then the SOA platform will bug and they will discover the joys of having holes all over in the floor with no way to descend when he shatters it again. They could go defend the shipment but that's equally botched.

The number of end game bugs is staggering. Fix it BW. Paying to beta test everything is not acceptable.

Mackuss
02.09.2012 , 03:57 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Dosvidaniya View Post
Paying to beta test everything is not acceptable.
Bet you won't quit though.
while(horse.State == dead)
{
horse.beat();
}

Wrakk
02.09.2012 , 03:57 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Dosvidaniya View Post
You could tell them to go pve instead but then the SOA platform will bug and they will discover the joys of having holes all over in the floor with no way to descend when he shatters it again. They could go defend the shipment but that's equally botched.
Funny you mention it friend, just that happened to us yesterday after 6 tries on SOA in hardmode. After that i had to cope with wzs not counting, etc.etc.

Tetrablade
02.09.2012 , 04:01 PM | #27
Hmm, every one I played and we won counted. Easy to keep track of since those wins gave me 2 pieces of gear from my weekly.

Maybe its a bug on your end, nobody in my guild has had it happen to them.
There's one thing you never put in a trap if you're smart, if you value your continued existence, if you have any plans about seeing tomorrow there's one thing you never, ever, put in a trap.....Me. -The Doctor

Paralassa
02.09.2012 , 04:02 PM | #28
Hi there!

There is an active discussion thread for this topic:

Wz win not counting not fixed

In the interest of consolidating discussion, we have closed this thread and ask that you use the one linked above for any further discussion. Thank you!