Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sith Assassin - Stats

Tyreax
12.14.2011 , 11:49 PM | #1
Hello,

When you start playing a sith inquisitor the only items you see have stats of Willpower and Endurance,

Now im wondering if you change to Sith Assassin do you still have to build up WP and END or do you have to STR and END ...

Anyone has an idea and can explain a bit why ?

Thanks in advance

Exar_Kressh
12.15.2011 , 12:04 AM | #2
From what I've heard any advanced class of SI will need WP and END. STR will help but focus getting WP and END.

Nohkron
12.15.2011 , 02:34 AM | #3
Hey, they changed the stat system where your primary skills would benefit from the highest attribute you've got (or something like that), so while STR would sound like the correct choice, WP is actually the one you want, it increases both Force power and Melee dmg. You will stlll get Melee bonuses from STR, but there's barely any STR light armor gear around anyway, so just don't bother!

Sucks we're competing with the Sorcerers for the same gear, but anyway it's usually at least 2 classes competing for the same stuff in most games anyway.
Nohkron - Sith Assassin - War Hero
<Element Zero>
[ website | forums | applications ]
Legions of Lettow PVP-EU

Jaiysin_Arclight
12.15.2011 , 07:15 AM | #4
Better that you compete with one other than say, everyone else who uses STR. Im good with it.

NinjaScroll
12.15.2011 , 07:23 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Tyreax View Post
Hello,

When you start playing a sith inquisitor the only items you see have stats of Willpower and Endurance,

Now im wondering if you change to Sith Assassin do you still have to build up WP and END or do you have to STR and END ...

Anyone has an idea and can explain a bit why ?

Thanks in advance
Well, strg is good for melee but willpower is better.
It is safe to say "you can upgrade for strg if there's no willpower available but ultimately you'll want to switch for willpower later on or when it's available"

Endurance ... well, it's a nice stat but you need to remember this!
Altho you will find END on every single piece of gear ... some pieces will have more & some less, why ?! Well it's very simple, you'll also notice the pieces having more END will also have less willpower, these pieces are "tank gear".
(Tank requires more endurance to be able to sustain more dmg)
But don't get me wrong there bro, Endurance is also a very viable stat for PvP but only if you're willing to sacrifice dmg over survivability (which you should do.)

Note that "Power" also increases your overall stats
(if I'm right ... it increases your Force power / melee power ... feel free to add or correct the info)

I think that's it...
I hope it helps you understand

(If there's any wrong infos please let me know)
~=+- There is no right, no wrong ... Just a straight path down to hell. -+=~