Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What makes you the ops leader in warzones?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
What makes you the ops leader in warzones?

Auhfel
02.09.2012 , 12:07 PM | #1
I'm still in pre-50 PvP, but since lvl 39 (I'm 41 now, all from WZ matches) I have been the ops leader in EVERY warzone that I join, as long as I'm in it when it started and not afterwards. What is it that dictates the op leader position? I've even been the ops leader when there are other people with more valor than me... Maybe it's based off your valor compared to your max possible valort at level? Since then I have been at max possible valor (lvl cap limit) and that seems to be when I started being ops leader all the time rather than just half the time.

TheHexxus
02.09.2012 , 12:09 PM | #2
I believe you are correct with the whoever has the highest valor theory.
Because Star Wars.

LIA - Hexxus - Trooper Vanguard - Mind Trick - LIA

exphryl
02.09.2012 , 12:11 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by TheHexxus View Post
I believe you are correct with the whoever has the highest valor theory.
I think off the initial invites sent out it's highest valor.

I have been 8th at the start of a Huttball and a lower valor player got the lead so I'm assuming somebody canceled their queue invite then I got mine.
E x p h r y l | <Exiled Disciples> Daragon Trail
| ---------- Want to see Pyro Burst Potential in 1.2? Watch This! -----------|
| Valor 90+ Powertech | |Thinking of Rolling a Pyro or Assault VG? Read this Guide |
|
|Guild Website | Youtube| Cassie - 50 Operative | Krelia - 50 Sorcerer|

SnakeAes
02.09.2012 , 12:12 PM | #4
I wondered about this as well, I thought it was whoever had highest valor in general, but your valor-to-levelcap theory makes sense.

I was recently in a warzone with a guildie who had started a new character and was like level 20something, but he got leader even though I had higher valor than him. Maybe because he was closer to his level cap.
勝兵先勝而後求戰,敗兵先戰而後求勝。
"Victorious warriors win first, then go to war; defeated warriors go to war first, then seek to win." - The Art of War