Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

So I faced 8 sorc's in hutball;

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
So I faced 8 sorc's in hutball;

VragonBral
02.09.2012 , 11:57 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Iamurfriend View Post
Posts like this is why we didn't let you into Slytherin bro
Man am I so glad I'm in Ravenclaw.

@Thread:

Right now I agree with the fact the overpopulation of Sorcerer's is stunning, but it also is the same for Trooper's on the Pub side. And relatively they are all 1 button mashers.

I don't care though. I still play WZ's, and Ilum. I just find PvP/CvC as a whole fun and enjoyable. Even if there are bugs/exploits. Don't care. They will be fixed in time. Will just play my class.

And to those who think you can win a 3v1...Seriously? You shouldn't be winning any 3v1 unless all the them are at 10-20% HP and near dead.

Dogfatherxx
02.09.2012 , 11:59 AM | #22
I am surprised it took that long. I have had too many games to count that had at least 6 sorcs/sages on them. I don't care if they get nerfed or not, but the fact that BW hasn't said one word about it either way is troubling considering how often the perceived issues are mentioned on these forums.

ccfire
02.09.2012 , 12:00 PM | #23
Even if you ran into a Sorc, a Bounty Hunter, and a Marauder.... You'd still be completely toasted.

BobaFurz
02.09.2012 , 12:01 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by TehPenGu View Post
And I started raging again. Well played Bioware, well played.
I would quit the game round.
STAR WARS
RETURN OF TEH HUTTBALL

Redial
02.09.2012 , 12:02 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Saetun View Post
lets face it, you never see this many of any class in any game with pvp unless it is an OP class..
^ im not saying sorcs are OP, but the class balance would indicate that they might be considered OP and therefore we see a lot of them.

I usually see about 50% of a wz is sorcs. at least

piethief
02.09.2012 , 12:03 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Saetun View Post
lets face it, you never see this many of any class in any game with pvp unless it is an OP class. If all other classes are on even ground, and sorcs are so easy to beat why don't the hardcore pvp'ers play them instead of sorc?

O wait, some do play mercs... but thats another version of the same story anyway...

The numbers don't lie...
Ahh yes, because the only reason people could possibly use when deciciding which class to roll is how good they each are at huttball?

Come now, you're grasping at straws.

Like every other class, socerors have weaknesses. Learn to exploit them, and don't leave them on the edge of battles happily casting away.

Anthiel
02.09.2012 , 12:04 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Stilly View Post
This isn't true at all.
it is true unless your stupid than its not.

Navaris
02.09.2012 , 12:06 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Iriestx View Post
Be glad they didn't exploit the queue bug, like every other group I face seems to. You could have been facing 12 sorcs.
I actually faced 11 sorc's once... My computer almost literally locked up from the sheer amount of lightning.

Dogfatherxx
02.09.2012 , 12:06 PM | #29
I am surprised it took that long. I have had too many games to count that had at least 6 sorcs/sages on them. I don't care if they get nerfed or not, but the fact that BW hasn't said one word about it either way is troubling considering how often the perceived issues are mentioned on these forums.

BobaFurz
02.09.2012 , 12:07 PM | #30
We talk too much about sorcerer, Commandos and BH are in the same boat.
STAR WARS
RETURN OF TEH HUTTBALL