So I faced 8 sorc's in hutball;

TehPenGu

lets face it, you never see this many of any class in any game with pvp unless it is an OP class. If all other classes are on even ground, and sorcs are so easy to beat why don't the hardcore pvp'ers play them instead of sorc?

O wait, some do play mercs... but thats another version of the same story anyway...

The numbers don't lie...

Ahh yes, because the only reason people could possibly use when deciciding which class to roll is how good they each are at huttball?

Come now, you're grasping at straws.

Like every other class, socerors have weaknesses. Learn to exploit them, and don't leave them on the edge of battles happily casting away.

Be glad they didn't exploit the queue bug, like every other group I face seems to. You could have been facing 12 sorcs.

I actually faced 11 sorc's once... My computer almost literally locked up from the sheer amount of lightning.

I am surprised it took that long. I have had too many games to count that had at least 6 sorcs/sages on them. I don't care if they get nerfed or not, but the fact that BW hasn't said one word about it either way is troubling considering how often the perceived issues are mentioned on these forums.

We talk too much about sorcerer, Commandos and BH are in the same boat.

I think Sorcerers are just more annoying. Commandos and Mercenaries are BS because they're easy-mode and can burn somebody down quickly. But can still be burned down.

Playing against an entire team of Sorcerers is just a miserable, very very slow game.

Edited by savionen

Man am I so glad I'm in Ravenclaw.

@Thread:

Right now I agree with the fact the overpopulation of Sorcerer's is stunning, but it also is the same for Trooper's on the Pub side. And relatively they are all 1 button mashers.

The problem with your idea of Commandos/Mercs is this: some might spam grav/tracer but most don't and that ones that do are worthless and should be the easiest kill of all classes. What you "see" is grav/tracer spam because all but 1 other single target ability are instant casts that are buffed by using grav/tracer. You most likely see 3 or 4 grav/tracers in a 10-15 second span and what you failed to see is the High Impact Bolt that hit you along with the demo and sticky grenade (sorry i don't know the Imp names)

The only two thing that they should possibly nerf is the DOT spec for Sage/Sorc which isn't about the damage it is about hte DOTs + Speed + LOS. Basically they're the old Commandos from SWG.

The second thing is possibly increasing the recourse for the bubble or the reuse timer for bubble other skills.

as a shield vanguard, I must say i rather fight 3 sorcs casting force lightning on me over 3 of any other dps class, for some reason i feel like i can shrug it off if i use my cooldowns or without, then again I could tank a whole team for 15 seconds if i use all my cooldowns...

what i found annoying is an op who can tank better than me, do more dmg than me, + heal... im like k... we have 5 guys on her why doesnt she drop dead yet..? only reason we killed her was because we decided to watch her resolve bar making sure she never got to the purty white that doesn't work half the time.

Hi there!

We do appreciate when anyone has taken the time to express their thoughts and concerns. We will be closing this thread, as there is little room for constructive discussion. However, we do value any feedback and do encourage anyone to voice their feedback on the forums. We only ask that feedback focus on Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ itself, and that it is constructive and as detailed as possible.

We thank you for your time and your understanding that we've closed this thread.