Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Taral V bug??

pauldevries
02.09.2012 , 10:14 AM | #1
We were doing Taral V with 3 plus a companion. A friend came on so we dismissed comapniona and added friend to group.

However he oculd not get into the mission. The door to go to shuttle was red as was the door to talk to that Yoda type guy.

Anyoen knwo if this is hwo it is supposed to be or what to do to get a guy into quest once it started? I dont recall ever having any troubles adding someone ot a flashpoint once started before.

He did already have the quest in his journal - although i think when we tried to share we couldnt (probbaly because he had it already?). he had never been in the quest before though.

Cheers,

Generaljerms
02.09.2012 , 10:45 AM | #2
He might have to start the Jedi Prisoner quest or you might have to zone out and reset the instance. Hope that helps.
May the Force be with us all.

nonsensezombie
02.09.2012 , 10:48 AM | #3
Definitely sounds like he needs to get the Jedi Prisoner quest. And don't try to share it, I think it's shareable but it still won't let him in until he gets it from the start.

PaxFelix
02.09.2012 , 10:57 AM | #4
Sometimes if the new player resets the mission in his log it helps. Sometimes.
Tarkus Imperator -- Commando
Malvius Imperator -- Sharpshooter
Custos Imperator -- Guardian
Umbrius Imperator -- Shadow

pauldevries
02.09.2012 , 11:27 AM | #5
Thanks for all responses - we will check whether he had the Jedi prisoner quest - he had the Tral V but maybe not the prisoner one