Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

So I faced 8 sorc's in hutball;

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
So I faced 8 sorc's in hutball;

TehPenGu
02.09.2012 , 11:10 AM | #1
And I started raging again. Well played Bioware, well played.
PenGu,

The Shadow Runner, No Heroes.

tsupra
02.09.2012 , 11:12 AM | #2
I believe they should add a max amount of inq/cons that can join a huttball instance!

KilmarFyrewynd
02.09.2012 , 11:16 AM | #3
I'm rank 26 valor and have never ever ever ever quit a WZ or even LD from a WZ. If I saw 8 sorcs on the other side, I'd quit. Like right away. Then log off. And then do something else for the rest of the day.

Rhazesx
02.09.2012 , 11:16 AM | #4
On my server when playing against the republic its 6-8 Troopers almost every time.

bstb
02.09.2012 , 11:22 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Rhazesx View Post
On my server when playing against the republic its 6-8 Troopers almost every time.
I'd take that over 6-8 sorcs. at least the troopers will be mostly static spamming Grav round.

Gryphandor
02.09.2012 , 11:22 AM | #6
Well my last thread about the Sorc got deleted because it wasn't very nice. ;-)

Ya I am tired of getting face-rolled by 3 or more of them at once. They are OP and the most you can do is look at them before you are dead.

While the Sorc is a mirror of the Shadow. The Shadow is not as powerful. Lightening vs Project I guess.
Gryphandor Legacy
Maldarius Juggernaut, Daríous Mercenary, Godríc Marauder

Soldaric Commando, Leoríc Smuggler, Lexiann Shadow

Scarfo
02.09.2012 , 11:23 AM | #7
You people should probably zip it, because when ever I play in WZ's i get nothing but troopers who press grav round over and over, and those damn sages with their pebbles and bubbles.

Youmu
02.09.2012 , 11:26 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Gryphandor View Post
While the Sorc is a mirror of the Shadow. The Shadow is not as powerful. Lightening vs Project I guess.
Sorc is a mirror of Sage. Lightning and Project have no differences, apart from Lightning being energy damage and Project being kinetic. Both are negated by armor the same way.

Stilly
02.09.2012 , 11:29 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Youmu View Post
Sorc is a mirror of Sage. Lightning and Project have no differences, apart from Lightning being energy damage and Project being kinetic. Both are negated by armor the same way.
This isn't true at all.

Iriestx
02.09.2012 , 11:29 AM | #10
Be glad they didn't exploit the queue bug, like every other group I face seems to. You could have been facing 12 sorcs.
<Insert Stupid ASCII Lightsaber Here>