Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Can't abandon quest. Mission log full as ****.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Can't abandon quest. Mission log full as ****.

Trucane
02.01.2012 , 11:51 AM | #11
The sad part is not that this is already supposed to be fixed the sad part is that bioware can't quickly give us the ability to have an extra 5 quests or so, I mean really how difficult is it?

Okinky
02.06.2012 , 08:43 PM | #12
Still a problem, BW. Let's not ignore everything.

SWFTW
02.06.2012 , 09:23 PM | #13
Fully agreed. It shouldn't be too hard BW. fix it or increase the quest cap until you can. Thanks!
--Acolytes of Korriban--
--PvE/PvP/RP--

eldelphia
02.09.2012 , 05:42 AM | #14
I've just run into this having hit 50. I wasn't quite prepared for the number of new quests/missions you suddenly pick up. I've dropped everything I can but some I just can't. Do I really have to go back to earlier planets to do em?
Mexi [Sage] ~ Ari'th [Scoundrel] ~ Eldy [Commando]
Formerly ICE Breaker now Corellian Run - Drunken Jedi Masters

Rabenschwinge
02.09.2012 , 06:23 AM | #15
I have two old quests I am not going to do and can't delete in my quest log as well. It's not the end of the world, but is certainly not ideal either.

I didn't think this was a bug though - it was my impression that Bioware deliberately made the planet quests undropable.
Ah, yes. "Reapers."

DaForceOfCourse
02.09.2012 , 07:36 AM | #16
Wierd, ive never had this problem. But you could always try contacting Customer Support. Or just going back and completing them all
- For those that remain, there is but one choice... We must fight! To VICTORY or DEATH! ... FOR THE REPUBLIC!!!

Kotavo / Commando / The Harbinger

Lightsabeer
02.09.2012 , 07:49 AM | #17
/Bump

I still have around 10 I want to get rid of.
Of The Guild Fusion

Server Prophecy of the Five

Shreddi
02.09.2012 , 09:49 AM | #18
Same problem here. Can NOT abandon missions that are too low of level for any points. Trying to get them done but they just keep adding more on top.

TheJediCouncil
02.09.2012 , 10:06 AM | #19
I had three or four like this. I just went back and did them. They are faceroll easy for a level 50 w/ gear anyway. Doesn't take long. Should be fixed, I agree. But if it REALLY bothers you, quit being lazy and just go do em.