Foundry **SPOILERS MAJOR SPOILERS DONT READ ME IF YOU DONT WANT ME**

I wanted to make this post to see what other people thought about the story plot in Foundry.

I found the other dungeons were fun and had a decent plot, but then BAM out of left field Foundry with this very epic feel.

I remember reading a guide for HK-47 because my group had a little bit of trouble and accidentally reading Revan's name. I was like NOOOOOO, mind you I should have guessed he was the "Jedi" they were talking about.

Any other opinion on it, other than Hk-47 being the hardest boss to day imo, because of all the random bugs and glitches, like his tube not opening and him still shooting us, or the LoS bugs all over that center console.

Yeah he definitely isn't and that's exactly why I loved Foundry because it was some MAJOR throw back to the KoTOR fans. And I know HK isn't done because he leads another droid army in like 4000 years so, I can't wait to see the HK patch coming up because I enjoy his demeaning my party. It's funny.

I wanted to make this post to see what other people thought about the story plot in Foundry.

I found the other dungeons were fun and had a decent plot, but then BAM out of left field Foundry with this very epic feel.

I remember reading a guide for HK-47 because my group had a little bit of trouble and accidentally reading Revan's name. I was like NOOOOOO, mind you I should have guessed he was the "Jedi" they were talking about.

Any other opinion on it, other than Hk-47 being the hardest boss to day imo, because of all the random bugs and glitches, like his tube not opening and him still shooting us, or the LoS bugs all over that center console.

If you were reading a guide for HK-47, and you knew HK-47 was in Foundry...wouldn't you expect Revan somewhere in there too!??!

Any ideas on who Revan is talking about when he blows himself up?

He's pretty much quoting Malak from the end of KOTOR 1. Finally reconciling his mindstate to come to sympathize with that of his old friend and apprentice was a really interesting moment for his character, IMO, I look forward to seeing him return in a future patch/expansion, because, like a certain False Emperor, if you don't see a body, HE AIN'T DEAD.

Yeah I'm actually guessing he's talking about meetra, and I had a feeling Revan was in Foundry, but it was one of those things that once I read the guide it hit me.

Since making this post I've also done Colicoid Wargames and Red baron and REALLY have to give bioware props because they've got some REALLY good mid-late game content. I can't wait for the level 50 flashpoints and operations.