Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Swtor sk- iphone app

xfightx
12.15.2011 , 06:58 AM | #1
when i open the program it ask me for digtal number 7 digits
where i find it? i dont understand. i dont have any number

Eldonn
12.15.2011 , 07:01 AM | #2
Once you open the app, go back to the website where it also asks for the serial number. Refresh this a couple times until you see the serial number and the activation code.

1. Enter the 7 digit serial and hit ok.
2. Enter the 20 digit activation code and hit ok.
3.Enter the 8 digit security code displayed on the app and you should be gold

tblader
12.15.2011 , 07:01 AM | #3
^^Beat me
Go to your account, and click on the security key page, then "add mobile security key
" it should give you a 7 digit code, and a 20 digit confirmation code, if it does not display try refreshing your page a couple of times till it does.
JamesT CT-6816 West Texas Squad Leader Star Garrison
Proud Owner of movie accurate ...MK II - ABS Clone Trooper armor ~ $2000, Fiberglass Scout Trooper Armor ~ $1000, ABS Stormtrooper Armor ~ $1500
CE edition? Naw why pay extra for in-game perks when you can be the Imperial

pdevisser
12.15.2011 , 07:07 AM | #4
My account page doesn't show an option for a mobile app setup. It only has 2 options: Setup a new physical security key, and link a previously setup physical security key.

It did have that option originally, but instead of showing me a code, it showed me my email address. Refreshing the page sent me back to the login screen and now that page isn't available anymore.

Eldonn
12.15.2011 , 07:07 AM | #5
On a side note I ran into an issue while setting mine up. I was distracted for a few minutes and it repeatedly told me my code was wrong. I ended up timing out on the web site. To correct this issue, I made sure I had a few minutes uninterrupted then uninstalled the app and started over. It went right through the second time around.

If you verified your codes and you it still rejects them, make sure you are still logged into the swtor.com site.

Eldonn
12.15.2011 , 07:09 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by pdevisser View Post
My account page doesn't show an option for a mobile app setup. It only has 2 options: Setup a new physical security key, and link a previously setup physical security key.

It did have that option originally, but instead of showing me a code, it showed me my email address. Refreshing the page sent me back to the login screen and now that page isn't available anymore.
This one I have not seen. Beyond saying to contact customer service, I am unsure what you could do. Sorry.

pdevisser
12.15.2011 , 07:12 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Eldonn View Post
This one I have not seen. Beyond saying to contact customer service, I am unsure what you could do. Sorry.
I'll try again when I get home from work tonight. I'd like the extra security, but I'll play without it.

NewFADS
12.15.2011 , 07:14 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by pdevisser View Post

I have this same issue. I am guessing it is because our accounts are not yet active for the EGA. I'm anticipating getting in today, so I'm hoping that the software key option appears today. Currently, I only see options for a physical security key and no mobile app setup.
<10-29-11 10:27> [Phøenix] your still the worst player in the game. cant wait for you to quit to go to starwars

Al_Cadda
12.15.2011 , 07:15 AM | #9
I'm having the exact same issue. I will keep an eye on this thread, but if you figure out how to make your mobile SK work, shoot me a message and let me know what you have done please.

Osodvus
12.15.2011 , 07:24 AM | #10
I'm not getting the option to set up a mobile device security key on the website either. My only options are to set up a physical security key or re-link a previously set up physical security.

The FAQ states to click on the information button within the application, but all I see is what's shown in the first screen shot on the app's itunes page - a spot to enter in the serial number and the "OK" button.

I've been in the EGA with the very first wave of invites, so that's not the problem for me. Although I'll be receiving a physical key fob with the CE, I prefer to have it on my phone since I do access the game from my laptop at times.
Went outside yesterday, graphics were awesome but gameplay sucked.
RIP OPOD . 12/1/11