Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Flashpoints Harder?

Thevasseur
02.08.2012 , 05:49 PM | #1
Have flashpoints become a little harder? The only reason I ask is that I have a lvl 23 Sharp Shooter and I ran a lvl 18 Guradian through Hammer station last week and it was tough but we completed it. Last night went with the same Guardian, now lvl 22, but i did it with a Commando (gunnery spec) lvl 19 and we couldn't take down the final boss, in fact all the fights seemed much harder. So I brought in my Gunslinger again (still lvl 23) and we still couldn't take the final boss down.

Were the first three successful times last week a fluke? Or did something change that wasn't in the patch notes? Just curious.

Elrinia
02.09.2012 , 03:13 AM | #2
Tonight we sailed through the False Emperor hard mode without much problems, but then tried Maelstrom prison on hard mode. We did that pretty easily Monday night, but Wednesday night we were taking a lot more damage from the boss with the optic implant, his enrage timer seems way shorter, and he was better at chasing a player & shooting quickly. It seems like they made flashpoints tougher.