Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

GTN locations

Docsis
12.22.2011 , 04:36 PM | #1
Can someone give me a list of "Galactic Trade Network" locations? What planet, city etc they are on... I can't seem to find one now that I have some stuff I want to try to sell. I don't see an option to even show them on the map if I just happen to be in a location that has one. I could be walking right past them and not know it. Thanks....

dmarkd
12.22.2011 , 04:46 PM | #2
Probably the most reliable place to go to is to the fleet, as it's always accessible and you're usually only a taxi ride / quick travel from your ship. As for the individual locations on planets, look for the hexagon symbol as you wander around or on your map. I've found terminals in what has felt like random places, so they're out there.

Hadara_Shan
02.09.2012 , 01:29 AM | #3
Where abouts is it in the Republic fleet? I've looked several times using the filter on my map and it doesn't show. Is it found using the inter-fleet travel or something? (checked them on the big map but didn't travel there).

Darcstarr
02.09.2012 , 01:59 AM | #4
It's on Carrick station (the main circular station) in the section marked "Galactic Trade Market" on your map.

Totaltrash
02.09.2012 , 03:12 AM | #5
Tatooine!

There is a GTN in the middle of the PvP zone of all places - shop until you drop!

Baelish
02.09.2012 , 04:07 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Hadara_Shan View Post
Where abouts is it in the Republic fleet? I've looked several times using the filter on my map and it doesn't show. Is it found using the inter-fleet travel or something? (checked them on the big map but didn't travel there).
The map filter isn't reliable. How hard is it to run round the outer ring once to have a look at everything that's available?

CzaplaM
02.09.2012 , 06:43 AM | #7
You are looking for some machines and not people. You can also find them at any of the main towns, such as Coruscant for Republic. Usually to the north.
Things you wish you knew when starting SWTOR
Please feel free to add to it

Assad_II
03.10.2012 , 09:46 AM | #8
On the Republic side, the best location I have found is in Corruscant, under the Senate Plaza. There you have the GTN kiosk, a mail box, access to the cargo hold, and a modifications station right next to each other.

VesstaraKai
11.01.2012 , 05:11 PM | #9
Seriously, how about a LIST of locations??? We all know that they are "spread around on various planets" we want to know what planets and where on said planets. Every forum I have looked up has just said "on the fleet, home planets and various other places". What kind of an answer is that?

LIST PLEASE!!!!

Thanks in advance

Kytea
11.01.2012 , 05:44 PM | #10
3 were listed already on the Republic side ( Fleet, Tatooine pvp, Coruscant)

there's a fourth one on Nar Shaddaa in the lower promenade
and you can buy one on your ship via legacy perks for a few (five?) million credits

So, 4+1 so far