Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Help

Aakasha
12.15.2011 , 06:27 AM | #1
For 4 days now I have tryed to contact customer service. I have gotten recording that the number is no longer in service. then it was changed to all circits are busy. then its all are agents are busy. Then when I finally get through. An I got through 6 times an each time i am told either the system is down or they are doing an update an call back. I have an issue that concerns me and it has nothing to do with early access an I need help an it seems like they dont want to help or care about my problem. I am not bashing of any kind or trolling. All I am doing is stating what happened to me. I really need help. An affraid that if you wont help me then my only option is called a refund . I also called when the call center was closed to see what happened an you get same recording all agents are busy an try your call again later. I feel ignored an pushed out the way as if I dont matter. This is not right to me an other customers with same issue. Please support my issue. I have also sent emails an have gotten no answers. Sorry to say but if I my issue is not supported before the release date then I am affraid to say you lost two customers as we have 2 accts.

Thanks for the time

Zeromoniker
12.15.2011 , 06:35 AM | #2
Hey, take a breath ....... in .... out ....... relaaax

Best thing would be to explain your problem in the appropriate forum and ask other forum users if they have had the same issue and, if so, how it was rectified.

Also, check through the forums for other users describing the same issue; with a bit of luck you'll find a solutuion there.

There may also be a sticky with some FAQs.

Good luck, hope it all gets sorted for you.
Ducktape is The Force incarnate. It has a light-side, a dark-side and it binds the galaxy together.

Jorander
12.15.2011 , 06:49 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Aakasha View Post
For 4 days now I have tryed to contact customer service. I have gotten recording that the number is no longer in service. then it was changed to all circits are busy. then its all are agents are busy. Then when I finally get through. An I got through 6 times an each time i am told either the system is down or they are doing an update an call back. I have an issue that concerns me and it has nothing to do with early access an I need help an it seems like they dont want to help or care about my problem. I am not bashing of any kind or trolling. All I am doing is stating what happened to me. I really need help. An affraid that if you wont help me then my only option is called a refund . I also called when the call center was closed to see what happened an you get same recording all agents are busy an try your call again later. I feel ignored an pushed out the way as if I dont matter. This is not right to me an other customers with same issue. Please support my issue. I have also sent emails an have gotten no answers. Sorry to say but if I my issue is not supported before the release date then I am affraid to say you lost two customers as we have 2 accts.

Thanks for the time
The above poster's advice is good advice. That said, what is your issue?
"Honor is a fool's prize." Darth Bane
"Love will not condemn you, love will save you." Jolee Bindo
"If you are to truly understand, then you will need the contrast, not adherence to a single ideal." Kreia. The wisest teachers of the force to ever live.