Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hardmode Flashpoint loot list

tXHereticXt
01.20.2012 , 07:52 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by MangeFett View Post
The False emperor is the best flashpoint to start farm if you need to improve your gear.
Other then HK-47 the bosses are mostly easy and dps checks. You can do it in green quest gear, but i recomend getting a few epic mods for the daily quests.
BT is always the best place to go. You can get Energized Pants, Ear piece, etc to start with. Then I'd suggest FE.

Lord-Raze
01.20.2012 , 03:42 PM | #12
wich FP drops Columi Mainhand ?
My left hand is empty, for I have crushed a Universe and nought remains

Leader of MALICE

Iwipe
01.20.2012 , 04:06 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Lord-Raze View Post
wich FP drops Columi Mainhand ?
None atm, operation loot only (from last boss of K's Palace in normal mode or Soa in hardmode EV)

Noemercy
01.21.2012 , 01:38 PM | #14
Incredibly useful, thanks
You see wire telegraph is a kind of a very, very long cat. You pull his tail in New York and his head is meowing in Los Angeles. Do you understand this? And radio operates exactly the same way: You send signals here, and they receive them there. The only difference is that there is no cat. ~ Albert Einstein

IncognitoCat
01.25.2012 , 10:19 AM | #15
This is a good guide, I find your drop locations to be very accurate when cross checked with other sources/from actually running the FPs myself.

Cheers!
www.TOR-Loot.com
My latest project - Find the best Flashpoint and Operations gear for SWTOR characters with one click.

LordDurham
02.02.2012 , 11:33 AM | #16
EDIT : Missed the post above my bad...

Crawfishies
02.02.2012 , 11:39 AM | #17
FYI,
Maglus in HM FP, chance to drop a 110% speeder.
I got it.

Ramrok
02.04.2012 , 03:59 PM | #18
How do you get Columi Earpiece?

nm, found out its craftable by Cybertech 400... from HM Ops schematic.
- Mess with the Best, Die like the Rest -

Darkraid
02.08.2012 , 01:22 PM | #19
None of these list whether the loot is for light/medium/heavy armor base. Is that random each time you run the flashpoint?

Iwipe
02.08.2012 , 02:55 PM | #20
Its a token for a specific class (i.e. token for sith warrior, token for sith inquisitor). There are 4 tokens in total for each of the 4 classes. Last boss have a chance to drop one of the four tokens.