Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Make Mirror classes actual mirrors

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Make Mirror classes actual mirrors

SeloDaoC
02.08.2012 , 09:38 AM | #871
Quote: Originally Posted by greviouz View Post
Edit: Just tested it at even with alacrity so that the tracer is down to 1.38 sec cast time . it hits about 1 second after the cast is done at max range
And i can also spam tracer missile just after done casting one
It takes 1.5 seconds to cast grav round, then 0.5 for the damage to occur, but you cant cast another grav round until those 2.0 seconds are up

So, you can spam tracer missle more then grav round?

Dannicus
02.08.2012 , 09:40 AM | #872
Don't think I've replied yet. Doing so to keep this bumped because it's pretty obnoxious.

In most cases, they need to give the disadvantage of the Republic mirror to the Empire side, or tweak both to normalize them. Smuggler VS Agent should definitely be a case of the Empire mirror getting the disadvantage in particular for the stun and probe, but something like Shock should have about a 0.3 second animation before it goes off and project to be sped up and hit "instantly" at the apex of the lift.

In the case of the Trooper VS Bounty Hunter, though, most of the issues seem to be clear bugs and oversights that should be fixed ASAP. You have about 1/3 of a second before the third MV shot goes off in which the channel is completely over and you can move and attack without canceling the final shot. It also takes over one full second before the first shot is even fired. Ammo VS Heat I think would suffice with a slight ammo regeneration rate boost.

prochuvi
02.08.2012 , 10:03 AM | #873
im agree, i didnt know that gravity round bug and as 50 comando i want it fixed it asap or they can forget my money

Gosten
02.08.2012 , 10:40 AM | #874
I support this thread. The issues discussed, specifically Trooper class problems, are significant and easily verifiable. I believe these are bugs causing balance issues.

inseeisyou
02.08.2012 , 10:43 AM | #875
Quote: Originally Posted by Gosten View Post
I support this thread. The issues discussed, specifically Trooper class problems, are significant and easily verifiable. I believe these are bugs causing balance issues.
Yes, but when will these issues been fixed? It is one of the top complaints about the game yet they have not acknowledged these issues or the intention to fix it in the least. Shocking.
BoycottEA.com
Because enough is enough!

BarkForSoul
02.08.2012 , 10:46 AM | #876
/bump - cause I want this at the top again, great post.
“When I left you, I was but the learner, now I am the master.”

Playing on : Nadd's Sarcophagus (Ceylon - Sentinel) (Munroe - Scoundrel) (Min'aj - Sith Sorc)

PlagaNerezza
02.08.2012 , 10:47 AM | #877
Quote: Originally Posted by Kellindell View Post
I would actually appreciate it if you did that.
http://www.swtor.com/fr/community/sh...t=69989&page=3

25/12/2011 , 16h23

Citation:
Envoyé par Viikuna
But our off-hand also does have only 67% special hit and 57% "normal" attack hit.

off-hand: 67 hits out of 100 = 5226-9849 dmg
maind-hand: 100 hits out of 100 = 26000-49000 dmg
total: 31226-58849 dmg
sniper: 100 hits out of 100 = 40000-50000 dmg

So gunslingers min dmg is ~22% lower than snipers, and max dmg ~16% higher than snipers.

ure right except make that a 75% with bolster
also put into consideration that sniper anything over 100 aim is all armor penetration unlike gunslinger which the off hand does not get that

There main weapon hits harder than ours
There main weapon gets AP with Aim over 100
There off-hand dmg totals can be Bolstered thus giving them full mathmatical superiority.

I didn't get into the animation issues.

You can find more but the balance is garbage. Just let me use the higher stat higher dps main weapon with ap.
Judust Jax
7 days of free subscription! A free server transfer! + More Goodies!
New & Returning Players. Give a Click and Get a Click!
http://www.swtor.com/r/zTCMYK!

Ofeogeous
02.08.2012 , 11:05 AM | #878
/bump

Valenhil
02.08.2012 , 11:12 AM | #879
I've an update. Yesterday's maintenance stealth-fixed the Knight's Freezing Force to 9 seconds.

Darklyn
02.08.2012 , 11:15 AM | #880
Yes please mirror and also don't change things to much. We don;t need more buffs, 1 buff each is enough. And we don't need more than one stat, one stat is enough.