Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Once you marry your companion that's it?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Once you marry your companion that's it?

Ranger_Crusader
02.02.2012 , 08:11 AM | #101
The best ideas I've seen so far relate to daily quest for companion and the change in what is said for general responces after marrage to include a hug or kiss or playful banter

Heavykoz
02.04.2012 , 07:34 AM | #102
Just wondering, I have maxxed Nadia grells affection and she has sent me a few letters with some gifts expressing her love and hopes one day we can get married and have kids. Have i shafted my chances to marry her, cause she doesn't seem to want to speak to me further??

Ranadiel_Marius
02.04.2012 , 07:53 AM | #103
Quote: Originally Posted by Heavykoz View Post
Just wondering, I have maxxed Nadia grells affection and she has sent me a few letters with some gifts expressing her love and hopes one day we can get married and have kids. Have i shafted my chances to marry her, cause she doesn't seem to want to speak to me further??
If she is sending you ltters that means that you have hit the end of her companion conversations. If you didn't select the marriage choice in the appropriate dialogue, then you currently do not have any way to get hitched. As they expand companion content, they may add another marriage dialogue, but we'll have to wait and see on that.

Ravenstormer
02.04.2012 , 07:53 AM | #104
Quote: Originally Posted by Meira_Arirai View Post
Darth Wedding Planner FTW.

I find your lack of matching aisle runners and chair-backs disturbing.
I laughed so hard at this. Thanks for cheering me up a little.

As far as romancing Mako goes, I found it kinda cool how it all happened.

Spoiler

And that all happens on the bridge with a view of the stars. If you haven't already, try out the Male BH romance. Or try the female one with Torian, I wonder how that one goes.
"Dammit, get down from there b'fore y'cause yerself a mischief!"
Rione Ravenstormer
- Formerly of Eclipse (now on Ebon Hawk) - Maan Ade Mandalore

Restepor
02.04.2012 , 03:23 PM | #105
Quote: Originally Posted by Griimm View Post
What level do you get to marry vette? cuz ive got 10000/10000 affection and shes stopped talking.
Pretty much at the start of act 3, that's when I married Elara any way. Though, I hope they add the option to Jaxo, I mean that choice is hard, they should reward me in some way.

Cristobel
02.08.2012 , 06:57 AM | #106
I want all of the same things that has already been said but there might be a problem that stops the companion from having new random lines and more cut scenes etc..... The voice actors.

I hope Bioware/Lucas arts had them all sign contracts that would have them continue providing the voices for our characters and companions. I love Corso Riggs' voice ad i would be disappointed if more content came out and it was a different voice actor.

Cristobel
02.08.2012 , 07:05 AM | #107
I want all of the same things that has already been said but there might be a problem that stops the companion from having new random lines and more cut scenes etc..... The voice actors.

I hope Bioware/Lucas arts had them all sign contracts that would have them continue providing the voices for our characters and companions. I love Corso Riggs' voice ad i would be disappointed if more content came out and it was a different voice actor.

CarneyBravo
02.08.2012 , 07:41 AM | #108
I'll get married to 1 of my companions right after Tatooine freezes over!!

1 wife complaining that I spend too much time online is enough. I don't need a companion complaining that "we don't talk anymore" because I'm spending "too much time" with my alt!

So - "Once you marry your companion that it?" If you don't know, you're obviously single.

Boosterdog
02.08.2012 , 10:06 AM | #109
Quote: Originally Posted by Cristobel View Post

I hope Corso's voice actor knows just how popular he really is! So I hope he returns!!

I know that Bioware already had plans for future EPs and I expected they already made arrangements for the actors to come back.

Although, I'd definitly take a different voice actor for more romance quests than NONE at all!

Solbjorn
02.09.2012 , 02:37 PM | #110
Witcher 2 is a good game and I think the sex scenes helped it. They should just verify ages and give the children and people with morals the black screen sex scenes. I really think it would instantly increase the popularity of the game and make the companion relationships feel more real.