Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Commando's, Please give us a PVE Interrupt!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Trooper
Commando's, Please give us a PVE Interrupt!

Gelantious
02.08.2012 , 03:28 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Freeborne View Post
This makes sense right up until the point you cannot down a HM FP boss because your group lacks anyone with an interrupt skill.

I certainly don't like taking time out of my rotatation to DPS, but I don't like failing to defeat a boss because our group doesn't have the required mechanic either.
Like Genesier pointed out, there's 7 other classes that have interrupt (my bad).
So my question now is, why are you doing a HM FP with only Commando's?
If not, then there should be at least one with an interrupt and Pow, your ok.

Quote: Originally Posted by Barrickade View Post
You clearly miss the fact that I ment it for the occaision.

take the second boss from the esseles. HARD MODE.

U need to interrupt him. U cannot say HEY! you don't have an interrupt! Sorry let's pick someone else! His gear sucks but he has an interrupt! Let's pick him!

That is the scenario Bioware is trying to avoid. Oh yeah btw try beating the enrage timer with interrupt classes not having the dps gear.

Stop pointing it out to players. This is game mechanics.
Once again, unless it's some bizarre leader that's trying to run it with four Commando's then there will be at least ONE player that can interrupt him.

If your refused to join a group because of it then either educate them or start your own.
Don't try and make this game any easier than it already is just because you can't grasp the super easy solution to a none issue.

Hirokinae
02.08.2012 , 05:33 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Gelantious View Post
Like Genesier pointed out, there's 7 other classes that have interrupt (my bad).
So my question now is, why are you doing a HM FP with only Commando's?
If not, then there should be at least one with an interrupt and Pow, your ok.

Once again, unless it's some bizarre leader that's trying to run it with four Commando's then there will be at least ONE player that can interrupt him.

If your refused to join a group because of it then either educate them or start your own.
Don't try and make this game any easier than it already is just because you can't grasp the super easy solution to a none issue.
I kind of agree with him. Seeing as how all 3 tanks classes have an interrupt, unless he's too busy herp derping, it shouldn't be a problem.

Unless you're tanking with a commando, or with a companion. In a hardmode. Without lube.