Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Need to Impress, in Voss, is bugged! [post 1.1.2]

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Need to Impress, in Voss, is bugged! [post 1.1.2]

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Coherent
02.07.2012 , 09:45 PM | #21
Bugged

Cerimon
02.07.2012 , 11:03 PM | #22 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings All,

This is a known mission bug we hope to have resolved in the near future. Please monitor the devtracker to see the patchnotes for upcoming Public Test Server releases for the earliest indication of a resolution to this issue.

http://www.swtor.com/community/devtracker.php

We apologize for any inconvenience caused and Thank You for playing Star Wars™: The Old Republic™

Cerimon | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

shakz
02.08.2012 , 03:13 AM | #23
cant advance my character cause of this quest please fix this cant play until its fixed or i will miss voss planet questline....

formulaic
02.08.2012 , 03:21 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by shakz View Post
cant advance my character cause of this quest please fix this cant play until its fixed or i will miss voss planet questline....
It seems like every republic character is in the same boat . Did this last night, and I guess I either skip the planet quest or shelve the character until they fix it.

Niom-SWG
02.08.2012 , 04:07 AM | #25
Still bugged... when returning to Ambassador Jannik, there s no update on the conversation.

This Npc has no viewable "chat bubble option", but clicking it will start the opening mission conversation again... as if you were starting it from scratch.

The missions items in Mission inventory seems to not been recognized at all.

Silvaren
02.08.2012 , 04:25 AM | #26
The room with the NPC is phased, it just seems to me that when you go to turn in the quest it puts you into the wrong phase, hence why there is no quest triangle above the NPC.

PrincArthas
02.08.2012 , 05:01 AM | #27
Same bug to me but i dont belive they repair it. I have two another classquest bugs and it wasnt repair for 5 weeks. I dont belive Bioware more.

leiverik
02.08.2012 , 05:31 AM | #28
mine's bugged too...so is my "Trials" questline

Dragondog
02.08.2012 , 08:02 AM | #29
When I chatted with customer service earlier today, they didn't have anything new to add. The problem is though, that the guy I talked to didn't know of this problem. Though he told me they were aware of a problem to pick up the quest in the first place.
SWTOR Referral Link for new and returning players. Add 7 days of SUBSCRIPTION and other good stuff.

Rekkx
02.08.2012 , 08:19 AM | #30
Just ran into this problem myself.
It's very poor when a game needs a patch to fix a quest. It should be able to be resolved via GM in a couple of minutes just like every other MMO out these days.

This is poor design and makes me wonder just what BW was thinking when they designed the systems in the first place.

You are losing me BW. Step up the pace on things like this. I have to shelve my character for weeks until you can fix this now. For shame.
Quote: Originally Posted by Badgerpanic
Now, take a deep breath, remember that this isn't real life, and CALM. DOWN.