Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

help

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

eviLab
02.07.2012 , 07:35 PM | #1
my launcher does not work and hasn't work since around the 28 of jan witch was around the last patch for that month
No! Try not. Do, or do not. There is no try

Shiningriver
02.07.2012 , 07:39 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by eviLab View Post
my launcher does not work and hasn't work since around the 28 of jan witch was around the last patch for that month
When you say 'not work', does it not run, or does it not patch, or something?
"We'd make a cute couple... if only you were cute."
AmaterasuMikoto Susanoo Izanamimikami Izanagimikoto

eviLab
02.07.2012 , 07:56 PM | #3
i mean when i click the icon it does not load like it does the sniping loading and an error saying only one instances of the program is aloud but there is nothing running

Shiningriver
02.07.2012 , 08:01 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by eviLab View Post
i mean when i click the icon it does not load like it does the sniping loading and an error saying only one instances of the program is aloud but there is nothing running
press CTRL+ALT+Delete and check if another instance is running. If yes, then terminate the process. If no, then try restarting your comp first.

Hope this helps
"We'd make a cute couple... if only you were cute."
AmaterasuMikoto Susanoo Izanamimikami Izanagimikoto

eviLab
02.07.2012 , 08:08 PM | #5
i have done all of that all ready i even reinstalled the game

Cerimon
02.07.2012 , 08:09 PM | #6 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings eviLab,

If you are having an issue getting the launcher to run correctly, please check the following:

1) Run FixLauncher.exe. This will not affect any game client files you have already downloaded. To do so, double click on the FixLauncher.exe file located by default in:
For 32 bit Operating Systems - C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\BioWare\Star Wars - The Old Republic\
For 64 bit Operating Systems - C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\BioWare\Star Wars - The Old Republic\

2) Please ensure that the date on your computer is correct (date, time and timezone)

3) Set the launcher to run with Administrative privileges. To do so, right click on the launcher.exe file located by default in the locations above. Select 'Properties', click on the 'Compatibility' tab and check the box at the bottom under 'Privilege Level' where it says 'Run this Program as an administrator', then click Apply and OK.

4) You can try restarting the launcher

We apologize for any inconvenience caused and Thank You for playing Star Wars™: The Old Republic™

Cerimon | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

eviLab
02.07.2012 , 08:11 PM | #7
f off cs ok i have sent you many e-mails on this issue i have tired everything you told me to all ready stop giving me the run around ok

eviLab
02.07.2012 , 08:14 PM | #8
like its your fault its been likes this since the last patch of jan

eviLab
02.07.2012 , 08:55 PM | #9
umm hey thanks ***** for wasting my time why dont you read the e-mails i sent you about what i have done all and read about EVERYONE having the same problem like FIX IT FOR **** SAKE really like **** the cs here sucks and i dont think i will ever buy another ea or bio wear game after the way i am being treated

Drewel
02.07.2012 , 09:01 PM | #10
Actully it's not there falut Cs are only there to assist and help reslove problems there are not the designers so i think you should say sorry for your abusive langure over something for once is not there falut, and like Cs run a fix if that dont work i would phone them not email phone them much more effective.