Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Mobile Security Key

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Mobile Security Key

Mikhailo
12.15.2011 , 05:30 AM | #1
When will be available for Star Wars ™: The Old Republic ™ Mobile Security Key in Market Android?
I can `t finish your requirements, due to the fact that I have no Security Key, and I do not know whether it will do. Because you made an application for owners of iPhone. This is what happens if you do not iPhone, then go wood? After all, I just regret that so much money laid out for the game, because publishers are **** at buyers. Is it so difficult to make these applications for the iPhone and phones on the system Android, applications have appeared at one time?

Leadlian
12.15.2011 , 05:31 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Mikhailo View Post
When will be available for Star Wars ™: The Old Republic ™ Mobile Security Key in Market Android?
I can `t finish your requirements, due to the fact that I have no Security Key, and I do not know whether it will do. Because you made an application for owners of iPhone. This is what happens if you do not iPhone, then go wood? After all, I just regret that so much money laid out for the game, because publishers are **** at buyers. Is it so difficult to make these applications for the iPhone and phones on the system Android, applications have appeared at one time?
Not sure what the problem is.

They've stated that it will be coming to select Android devices soon.

In the mean time, you do not have to use a mobile security key generator at all.

Mikhailo
12.15.2011 , 05:56 AM | #3
Okay. Then I explained the following items, I have them highlighted in red.

Picture 1

Picture 2

1. im pre-oredered
2. i have the game box
3. subscription ready

Tadins
12.15.2011 , 08:27 AM | #4
Do you not know what optional means?

Harthfire
12.15.2011 , 08:31 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Mikhailo View Post
Okay. Then I explained the following items, I have them highlighted in red.

Picture 1

Picture 2

1. im pre-oredered
2. i have the game box
3. subscription ready
you are in line to get in to play your number has not been called you in line just like all of us when you get your number called your subscription will go active