Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

SOA mindt****** main tank

Foenixz
02.07.2012 , 05:38 PM | #1
he didn't before the patch today .. or least I was never MTed as much. Today he has done this to me 2 x in very attempt.
Member Synergy Online Gaming

since 2002 and we are still going strong

MilesTetevor
02.07.2012 , 05:40 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Foenixz View Post
he didn't before the patch today .. or least I was never MTed as much. Today he has done this to me 2 x in very attempt.
He did mind trap the main tank before, and he used to bug out when he did it. That's why there's a fix in the patch notes for it.

Natarii
02.07.2012 , 05:44 PM | #3
Seen this happen several times, where the MT got mindtrapped and the boss wouldnt pick up another target and thus bug out and reset since his target was out of phase. The fix in today's patch removes this.
Dark Lord of Altaholics Anonymous
Sword of Ajunta Pall - Sith Empire

Foenixz
02.07.2012 , 05:50 PM | #4
Well we have done this 3 x now and he MTed me at least 2 x in addition we have at least one member who has bugged out out every time, they could not participate.

Quote: Originally Posted by Natarii View Post
Seen this happen several times, where the MT got mindtrapped and the boss wouldnt pick up another target and thus bug out and reset since his target was out of phase. The fix in today's patch removes this.

It may remove him resetting which has done once as well but it introduced new issues

Natarii
02.07.2012 , 05:55 PM | #5
Previously, anyone stuck in a mindtrap that was not broken before the phase transition as well as anyone in whirlwind during phase transition were placed out of phase, and essentially out of the raid for the duration of the fight. I believe the mindtraps are now supposed to be broken at the phase transition regardless of dmg from the party, thus returning your team to full strength to do the transition. I am not sure of the whirlwind issue. These issues existed before today's patch.
Dark Lord of Altaholics Anonymous
Sword of Ajunta Pall - Sith Empire

nezitx
02.07.2012 , 06:17 PM | #6
The tank always could get MTed. It really wasn't an issue except that soa would often reset because of this. You were just lucky not to have been MTed before todays patch.
Nezy - 50 Marauder (main)
Nez - 50 Operative (alt)
Nezix - First 50 Sorcerer on Vrook Lamar. (retired)

Foenixz
02.07.2012 , 06:32 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Foenixz View Post
or least I was never MTed as much. Today he has done this to me 2 x in very attempt.

He is extremely BUGGIER as of now and 2 - 3 times in one event not counting teh aggro issues. Not counting the number of times we had players bug out.