Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

** BIOWARE Response Needed for Game-breaking Ilum Bug **

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
** BIOWARE Response Needed for Game-breaking Ilum Bug **
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

CrackrJakz
02.07.2012 , 05:46 PM | #381
Port Nowhere, no credit for kills.
I just got FF'd by 10 lvl 10's

DarthOvertone
02.07.2012 , 05:46 PM | #382
Quote: Originally Posted by Alianar View Post
It's obvious that BW as ZERO internal testing being done to avoid these bugs to make it to live. And let's not talk about the public test server that basicly requires you to level from 1 to 50 before you can start testing. Genious really.
Oh...they test. The problem may be who is doing the testing. From this article in the L.A. Times about SWTOR Development: http://herocomplex.latimes.com/2012/...tic-gamble/#/0

Quote:
Art has been outsourced to Russia, Estonia and China. Motion capture filming is done in L.A. and Vancouver, Canada, with voices recorded in New York, London and Paris in English, French and German. Quality assurance testing takes place in Romania, Argentina and India, while technical operations are run out of Virginia and the customer service center operates in Ireland. A regular plane shuttles employees between Austin and Electronic Artsí headquarters in Redwood Shores, Calif.
Is it any wonder that every patch is borked. Honestly.
War Hero Alphabolt - Garbage S1-Champion Van | The Bastion
Conqueror Alphazen - Shadow | Battlemaster Alphabain - Scoundrel | War Hero Alphanoob - PT
Jung Ma | Conqueror Alphabond - Sniper | Conqueror Alphamaul - Marauder | Champion Alphafett - Mercenary
I See Your Schwartz Is As Big As Mine!

SithEBM
02.07.2012 , 05:46 PM | #383
I'm going to complain, but Bioware will just put the blame on us as usual.

This game has so much potential, but Bioware doesn't give a damn.

I used to complete every PvP daily, until today. I am sick and tired of Error Code 9000 DCING me and kicking me out of warzones(I would love a guide on how to fix this, I have tried EVERYTHING).

I also dislike how warzones STILL don't count towards my daily and how they further broke Ilum(I mean seriously, how the **** do you pull that off)?

I'm not going to unsub yet, but if this game doesn't turn around by that major patch in march, then I suppose I will unsub.(I'll give up on MMO's at that point)

FMLDestroyer
02.07.2012 , 05:47 PM | #384
Pics here to prove people are mass exploiting it..

http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...89#post2623889

urdmyz
02.07.2012 , 05:48 PM | #385
When someone comes back with a comment like L2P when hundreds if not thousands of players are receiving no rewards. Its because they think waaay too much of themselves pull your head out of your ***.

Nicain
02.07.2012 , 05:51 PM | #386
I just logged into my server and there are zero pubs on in ilum because of this change. They can't get valor from kills and there are 60 imps circling the crates so they aren't getting those either so ilum is a ghost town.

Im not much of a circle around and get crate kinda guy so I'm going to log off because this is a waste of time. Can you guys kindly roll this back to a partially functioning Ilum so we can play?

I mean, its the least you can do.

spadetite
02.07.2012 , 05:55 PM | #387
What they need to do is auto complete the daily for those of us who have been out here trying to do it.

erdadi
02.07.2012 , 06:00 PM | #388
Quote: Originally Posted by spadetite View Post
What they need to do is auto complete the daily for those of us who have been out here trying to do it.
They will say... "We need to schedule a maintenance of 8 hours to fix a bug found with the latest patch. THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE"

But I have also something to say MY PATIENCE IS GONE.

Arlette
02.07.2012 , 06:01 PM | #389
I don't see what're you people complaining about, they implemented a safeguard for valor exploit... to put it simple:

safeguard = no valor at all.

Works as Intended!

hkelias
02.07.2012 , 06:02 PM | #390
The ilum buff is not working either so perhaps somehow it doesn't recignize ilum as a pvp instance.