Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

New Ability Bar Cooldown effect

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

mitrikzoltan
02.07.2012 , 11:35 AM | #411
That flashing gives me a head ache in minutes. Seriously, there is so much for them to fix. But don't fix if in ain't broken. The original was good. Second one, I did not get whats on cooldown. This one, I still dont get whats on cooldown, and that silly flashing is making my head hurt and is VERY uncunfortable to look at.

gryhmr
02.07.2012 , 11:35 AM | #412
Quote: Originally Posted by fahima View Post
Same and I canceled since it has been several hours without response.
i put in a ticket, but i doubt it matters since all i get is automated responses from tickets. no one wants to play a game that makes them sick.

Kthx
02.07.2012 , 11:35 AM | #413
Quote: Originally Posted by fahima View Post
Same and I canceled since it has been several hours without response.
Oh, you are going to face a lot of disappointment in life...

Duncker
02.07.2012 , 11:35 AM | #414
It sucks.

Now add some options to tweak it.. how hard can it be?

oursacrifice
02.07.2012 , 11:35 AM | #415
At first it didn't sound too bad (from the explanations on the forums). But I went home for lunch and tested it out to see what it's actually like.

YUCK

I don't mind the flash at all - but now my abilities aren't highlighting properly (randomly at times). Everything looks greyed out even if I have the resources to use them. This only happens AFTER my first GCD usage while in combat. Once combat ends it all returns to normal.

fahima
02.07.2012 , 11:36 AM | #416
Quote: Originally Posted by IPaq View Post
Sorry? The area of the flashing is very small.

Compare it to most AoE effect it is ridiculous.
It with the color/glare and for force users a nearly constant flashing.
'None of the victims of the light saber assault needed medical attention'

Tevax
02.07.2012 , 11:36 AM | #417
im not one to complain normally but this is unplayable for me as a vengance jugg, my ability bar is always flashing non stop i cat tell what is ready! this is just terrible! i nad no problems with the ability bar before.

gryhmr
02.07.2012 , 11:37 AM | #418
Quote: Originally Posted by IPaq View Post
Sorry? The area of the flashing is very small.

Compare it to most AoE effect it is ridiculous.
you a doctor? i never get sick from games or motion. the new ui change makes me dizzy and gives me a headache. i do not have epilepsy, i cant imagine what its like for someone who does have that condition.

JovethGonzalez
02.07.2012 , 11:38 AM | #419 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hi folks,

Thanks very much for the feedback on this. We've sent this up internally to investigate and we will update as soon as we have more information for you. Thank you for your patience.

Ruhx
02.07.2012 , 11:39 AM | #420
Pitching in my 2 cents to keep this thread at the top.

With hotbars on 3 sides of the screen this is just plain bad design. Birghtness and flashing have to be either player adjustable, mutable, or turned down but don't leave this monstrosity in place.