Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

** BIOWARE Response Needed for Game-breaking Ilum Bug **

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
** BIOWARE Response Needed for Game-breaking Ilum Bug **
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Omnistarr
02.07.2012 , 11:33 AM | #111
Quote: Originally Posted by sleightly View Post
How's that BW/EA application process going?
Not well, but thank you for asking. Evidently, they haven't a need for physicists/mathematicians and aren't terribly keen on hiring people that haven't submitted a CV.

oljx
02.07.2012 , 11:33 AM | #112
Implementing more bugs than fixes is a new and suprising way to patch a game.
I wonder how long people will accept it
"Civilized guys don't fight. Unless it's with lightsabers."

punkniner
02.07.2012 , 11:35 AM | #113
I've got it! The exploit they fixed was people NOT kill trading! All of us who refuse to play cheaply and try to get kills the legit way were the ones exploiting. They have now fixed this.
~ Wasted Children, Fixed Blank Eyes. ~
~ Blood and Sweat, We Socialize. ~
~|~

Bozse
02.07.2012 , 11:35 AM | #114
Quote: Originally Posted by Zaodon View Post
At this point, if you reply to this thread so much as 1 more time with your nonsense, you're posts are gone and you'll get a nice suspension from the forums. Simple as that.
Wouldn't go telling people how to post as if you where a mod, it's not your place to decide nor to threaten other forum users.

On topic, did daily and weekly by killing people on Ilum without any issues, took less than 2 hours.

JovethGonzalez
02.07.2012 , 11:35 AM | #115 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi everyone,

Thank you for reporting this issue. We're currently investigating and we'll give you an update as soon as we have one. Apologies for the inconvenience, and thank you for your patience.

Rehsals
02.07.2012 , 11:36 AM | #116
Quote: Originally Posted by oljx View Post
Implementing fixes and having people make up bugs that don't exist in their minds must be annoying.
I wonder how long people will be this ignorant.

Fixed.
Statick - Prophecy of the Five - Level 55 Assassin

sleightly
02.07.2012 , 11:36 AM | #117
Quote: Originally Posted by Omnistarr View Post
Not well, but thank you for asking. Evidently, they haven't a need for physicists/mathematicians and aren't terribly keen on hiring people that haven't submitted a CV.
Well, don't sweat it. I'm sure you'll be defending mediocrity in your chosen field soon enough.
When your play time runs out, you will no longer be able to play.
Lucky Tortanic survivor. Went in with the ship but found a piece of driftwood with the cancel button on it.

Epicycle
02.07.2012 , 11:37 AM | #118
Quote: Originally Posted by Rehsals View Post
I've been on Ilum for a while and I'm getting credit for kills.

I don't get credit for people that were killed recently though.

That is working as intended.

/thread
if it is intended to not get kills counted if you kill someone that was recently killed by ANOTHER PLAYER then i dont know what to say/think about it. but i still hope it is not working as intended!

Skuggan
02.07.2012 , 11:37 AM | #119
Seriously, what the **** is going on?

With every single patch something else breaks, their code must be a huge mess of repeats, with 1000 possible settings for same thing. Wich could explain the jerkyness in gameplay.

There is a golden rule when you make games to make them responsive, every developer should know about it already, it's called DRY, DON'T REPEAT YOURSELF, whas it so hard to follow when you wrote the scripts for the game?

Maxumus
02.07.2012 , 11:38 AM | #120
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
Hi everyone,

Thank you for reporting this issue. We're currently investigating and we'll give you an update as soon as we have one. Apologies for the inconvenience, and thank you for your patience.
Thank you for finally responding. I think all of us would even accept an emergency maintenance to roll back the patch until it is tested properly. This is gamebreaking for a lot of your players.