Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Guide] Telos Restoration Project

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
[Guide] Telos Restoration Project

GFreeGamer
12.13.2011 , 07:51 AM | #1
This was discussed before the wipe. Let's restore the JC forums to their original glory!

Quote: Originally Posted by Illendar View Post
Don't get to overly zealous with categories. Stick with something easy to track.

[Guide] - Completed or in-progress guides
[Theorycrafting] - On-going theorycrafting
[Help] - For those who have a question
[Lore/RP] - Encompasses Lore (Storyline) or RP help
[General] - Anything else
[Off Topic] - Something not related to Consulars
Remember, 'if an item does not appear on our records, it doesn't exist!' - Jocasta Nu

Tyrandaa
12.15.2011 , 03:43 AM | #2
Bumping this up to the front.

And, please, if you're contributing to a theorycrafting thread, try to include data in your post. I don't know if combatlogging is available yet, but napkin math is still better than nothing. Anecdotes like "I feel my spec is better than the ones listed because it feels like stuff dies faster" don't really help.

It'll also reduce the clutter by not having to read through 10-20 "junk" posts before finding one with workable information.

GFreeGamer
12.15.2011 , 05:21 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Tyrandaa View Post
Bumping this up to the front.

And, please, if you're contributing to a theorycrafting thread, try to include data in your post. I don't know if combatlogging is available yet, but napkin math is still better than nothing. Anecdotes like "I feel my spec is better than the ones listed because it feels like stuff dies faster" don't really help.

It'll also reduce the clutter by not having to read through 10-20 "junk" posts before finding one with workable information.
Agreed, at this point, without combat logs, I think it's personally fine to prefer another build as long as you have some level of reasoning.

There's a difference to having an educated alternative opinion and a baseless argument.

Similarly, there's a difference between being Frank, and being Dick.