Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

website wont accept my security key

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
website wont accept my security key

Ravenger
12.15.2011 , 05:12 AM | #1
The Security key that came with my collectors edition keeps giving me the following error message when i try to register it to my account: Sorry, we couldn't find your code. Try again?

i have tried it multiple times. i've also tried to add the spaces in the serial number but it wont work.

is anyone else having this same issue?
any advice you can give me would be appriciated.
I'm a student, if my posts seem to harsh or absolute feel free to coat them with "in my opinion" or "as I see it"
"Strategy guides are a sign of weakness"

salming
12.15.2011 , 05:15 AM | #2
Are you talking about the registration code which came with your CE?

Please read the sticky threads in this forum. At the moment you can only access the game with early game access code provided by Bioware upon registration of pre-order code. There is no access with the product key of the retail version until 20th of December.

Ravenger
12.15.2011 , 05:17 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by salming View Post
Are you talking about the registration code which came with your CE?

Please read the sticky threads in this forum. At the moment you can only access the game with early game access code provided by Bioware upon registration of pre-order code. There is no access with the product key of the retail version until 20th of December.
no the security key generator that comes with the collectors edition.
the authenticator as it is called in wow.

but never mind it appears my account had logged itself out after i had entered my product code. i logged back into the site and it accepted the code this time.
I'm a student, if my posts seem to harsh or absolute feel free to coat them with "in my opinion" or "as I see it"
"Strategy guides are a sign of weakness"