Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Normal Mode Loot System

CrossfireKnight
01.24.2012 , 05:00 PM | #1
Why is all the loot auto assigned in Normal mode but not in HM or NMM??? This doesn't make any since. Why am i going to run a guildie who could use a columi piece, when it has a 50% chance to give it me when i alrdy have it? How am i supposed to help out my guild members. This is absolutely counter productive when trying to get my members rdy for HM's.

Zidaen
01.24.2012 , 05:05 PM | #2
I enjoyed the system while gearing and having pugs in the 8man. However, there needs to be a option to pass on gear assigned to you so someone else can have it if you already do.

SKGsith
02.07.2012 , 06:15 AM | #3
Agreed. It is hard to gear people up for HM and NMM if you can't get them loot. The system is nice for no drama, but we need to be able to pass loot if someone already has the piece. This way gear isn't wasted.

Foenixz
02.07.2012 , 07:31 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by CrossfireKnight View Post
Why is all the loot auto assigned in Normal mode but not in HM or NMM??? This doesn't make any since. Why am i going to run a guildie who could use a columi piece, when it has a 50% chance to give it me when i alrdy have it? How am i supposed to help out my guild members. This is absolutely counter productive when trying to get my members rdy for HM's.
It is because NM is for PUGs and to prevent loot ninjas. HMs are easily doable for guilds. In fact they are faceroll goodness.

Now your for your next post. HM Ancient Pylons aren;t bugged either.
Member Synergy Online Gaming

since 2002 and we are still going strong

Xneco
02.07.2012 , 07:46 AM | #5
Normal is suppose to PuG lvl ops... I guess the loot system is fine for that, they just need to add a pass option.