Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Flashpoint finder

wowlegend
02.07.2012 , 05:39 AM | #1
Anychance bioware can make a flashpoint finder system were you can que as tank healz or dps and it searches all servers for other people looking for same flashpoint like random or certain ones. Would make a ton of people happy plus it gives chances for other people to get gear and somthing to do when they get bored of questing its tiring trying to find people on genral chat for hours and no bites.... i think this would be a huge step for the game. please thanks again bioware #1

Ephesia
02.07.2012 , 05:53 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by wowlegend View Post
Anychance bioware can make a flashpoint finder system were you can que as tank healz or dps and it searches all servers for other people looking for same flashpoint like random or certain ones. Would make a ton of people happy plus it gives chances for other people to get gear and somthing to do when they get bored of questing its tiring trying to find people on genral chat for hours and no bites.... i think this would be a huge step for the game. please thanks again bioware #1
you mean the wow system. I believe it'd be good as long as players are given the choice for realm only LFG system as well. I don't like it when the other members of the team can choose to be ******es and there is nothing you can do about it, not to mention you never know if you'll be matched by a team member that's below your standards of teaming.

Alexamy
02.07.2012 , 06:11 AM | #3
Quote:
you mean the wow system. I believe it'd be good as long as players are given the choice for realm only LFG system as well. I don't like it when the other members of the team can choose to be ******es and there is nothing you can do about it, not to mention you never know if you'll be matched by a team member that's below your standards of teaming.
You need to have the right to choose.

You can go with guildies, people who you might know and so on...BUT if you don't find enough or you want to go with a pug it shoud be a choise to make it.

It's very frustrating to stay HOURS to find a suitable team for any FP, i prefer to make it hopotetical with randoms instead of not doing it at all.