Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Black Talon Conversation Bug.

AxlCreed
01.17.2012 , 06:54 PM | #1
Now I've tried to do it twice, sent a ticket in and then proceeded to browse through the forums to see if it was just me, here's the deal. After I speak to the droid he/she walks off leaving me and my group standing alone in the room. I go to move and bam! I'm all disembodied and the character models are frozen. I can't take more then a few steps out of the room because the game is all "Where do you think you're going invisible sith?" I can buff myself and do my companion craft quests. I can access everything I normally could when not in the instance. I tried /stuck and quick travel, which doesn't work. /stuck sends me back to my stone still body and quick travel doesn't work because there is no destination to quick travel to.

I've read through the forums and I've noticed this bug has been mentioned as far back as December the seventeenth. Which is means it was noticed in pre-release. You'd think a month of saying "Hey, we have a problem here. Fix it" Would have the developers fixing it, sadly it seems like they're not. Has anyone else noticed this? If so, reply and lets try to get the ball rolling on a fix for this. First flashpoint and it glitches, man do I not wanna try any other ones.

Wizardorf
02.04.2012 , 11:48 AM | #2
I experince the same problem, only mine is following EVERY conversation of the bridge. The first time I did Black Talon, it didn't happen, but we left the captain alive. The second time, we killed the captain. I've done it three times since then, and it does this to me EVERY TIME. It's very annoying, and I don't much feel like continuing to Dromund Kaas without doing Black Talon. Bioware, please fix this problem. It's small, but HIGHLY annoying. If it can't be fixed on your end, then tell us what to do!!!!

AxlCreed
02.07.2012 , 02:59 AM | #3
I managed to get through it with a few guild mates. The trick is to have them be understanding of your problem, and be willing to kick you from the party and then reinvite you after you load out of the flashpoint.