Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

HM Flash points locking out instantly on completion.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
HM Flash points locking out instantly on completion.

Chevvy
02.06.2012 , 07:51 PM | #1
Well, the title says it all really and this has really pissed me off afew times now.

Once the final boss of any Hard Mode is killed the Flash point is then locked out perminately, this is a major problem as occasionaly afew of the party members have died and exited the phase, either by their doing or the mechanics and then once the boss has been killed not been able to get thier loot.

This needs fixing asap and if a GM would respond to my ingame ticket in a reasonable amount of time it would be an absolute miricle and not getting that stupid error message.
I've just realised I leave a body where ever I go....
Chevron lvl 50 Guardian
Guild Master - The Fifth Order - Trask Ulgo - http://tfo.guildlaunch.com

Mavery
02.06.2012 , 07:55 PM | #2
While I agree it should be fixed, this is not as big of a problem as people make it.

Is it a problem in HM FE? Yes. If you're stupid enough to get knocked off, well, no resurrection is coming. Not that you should get knocked off in the first place, but that's another issue entirely.

But in any other HM? Do not hit the return to med centre button. Unless it's a double knock out (you have to be REALLY bad for this to happen) you won't be barred loot.

dhoytman
02.06.2012 , 09:58 PM | #3
It's not just a matter of 'not resurrecting.' Once I was disconnected from the game during the final boss of battle of Ilum. When I logged back in, I was dead, outside the instance. My group had killed him and the loot chest dropped my class's offhand Columi weapon and I was the only of my class in the group. Thanks to that piss-poor design decision (locking people out before loot is rolled on) I was unable to get my tier 2 offhand. That was almost a month ago.

Fast-forward to two days ago when my sixth ticket was finally NOT inexplicably ignored and finally got the item in the mail. Should not have taken that long; should not have become an issue in the first place.