Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ancient Pylons Not Fixed

Lord_Of_Sith
01.20.2012 , 12:40 AM | #11
I can confirm that whatever bioware thinks they fixed with 1.1, was in fact not the cause of the problem. My group spent several hours tonight doing every rumored variation, NSSN, SNNS, SNSN, only going right, not clicking north each tier until south is solved, etc.

We never once even got to the third ring, the worst was the consoles locking up after: south 3 to solve - north 1 to solve - south 2 to solve. Locked up after that, didn't even get to lock north pylon on the second ring.

Of course, we still had to reset instance and clear every single time.

For those who say that resetting the instance is supposed to be a feature, may I direct you to the 1.1 patch notes where it says
Quote:
The Ancient Pylons now reset correctly if not solved within the allotted time.
Which means that prior to 1.1, they did not reset correctly. 1.1 didn't change anything, so I think it is safe to assume that they are still not resetting correctly.

Underskilled
02.03.2012 , 12:11 PM | #12
I posted this on your other thread but in case you didnt see it..

My guild has successfully killed/solved this without any bugs for the past 4 weeks using the same mechanic. I made a video explaining how and showing how it had to be done in normal mode with a brief explanation in the description for how to do the fight in Hard Mode. Please watch the video as it should answer your questions. If you have any other questions please let me know. Thanks!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNsUZ...ebAUAAAAAAAAAA

Side note...if you want to know any other boss strats please PM me either here or on youtube and I will make a video, post it and link it to you. Have a great one peeps!

arnoldlol
02.06.2012 , 09:06 PM | #13
Guys, it's not that hard. There is a mechanic in place that requires you to do the fight "correctly." I'll give you a hint. It's always warmer in the south during the fall (the room is obviously set in the fall season).

Best of luck!
Cali Killed Nox
o [Website] o [Stream] o