Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

LS/DS points in groups ??

Ordryth
12.15.2011 , 01:58 AM | #1
I have looked here on the forum for 2 days trying to find an answer and people are saying different kinds of things.

I want to level together with a friend of mine but we both want different alignment.
I want Dark, he wants Light (we are rolling republic btw)

So here are my questions concerning them.

1. We decided to do each flashpoint or operation twice, one for the DS, and one for the LS.
do we still get points for the opposite alignment by outcome, or by the choices you made?

2. Is passing safe? We both want to do our own alignment so by doing two different runs, one of us has to pass the entire time through a single run.
If you also get points by passing and therefor "agreeing" with the other player's choice. I don't want that to happen..

some people say: you can only do them with people of your same alignment, otherwise you get the wrong points.

and others say: that this is not (or no longer) the case.

which is it? XD

lornalove
12.15.2011 , 02:25 AM | #2
No dark side or light side points are forced on you - you only get the points for the option that you choose, or none at all if you pass, regardless of who wins the roll.

Golarz
12.15.2011 , 04:46 AM | #3
You get DS/LS points based on YOUR decision. So it is possible that you will get all the dark point and your friend will get allthe light points in a single run.
Animation that you see on the screen during talks is based on a roll. If you win this roll you will see your Dark Side decision played out.