Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

HK-47 False Emperor Help

02.06.2012 , 05:06 PM | #11
cleanse... he indeed does a debuff, his attack doesn't do much damage, it's tech i believe. Sawbone scoundrel (like me) can cleanse it without any problems, just need to be fast ^_^

Other then that he doesn't do any significant damage when comming out of stealth.
Jupke Shagzwell
Freelance enterpreneur

02.06.2012 , 05:23 PM | #12
The fight has changed a little though, it used to be vanish, AOE, taunt, resume dps. Now he restealths and takes a second bite at the target. We've been clearing him no problem but the change in tactics threw us on the first attempt we made with the double stealth. After that, we just kept aoe'ing and I saved the taunt for the second stealth break and it seemed to work fine.

Strangely enough, Jindo (who has always been an easy one shot for us) was acting weird this week as well. His ship landed on the platform after being shot down but he kept calling missile salvos and didn't so a single fire sweep... \= | Still doable (even mildly easier as you don't have to interrupt fire sweep), but some of the mechanics have definitely been monkeyed with.

02.06.2012 , 07:24 PM | #13
I think HK-47 doesn't react to certain AoE spells like Force Sweep.

At least we had issues with Jedi Knight classes trying to knock him out of Stealth while the healers Earthquake worked just fine.