Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Thana Vesh is so damn hot, make her my companion [Petition]

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore > Spoilers
Thana Vesh is so damn hot, make her my companion [Petition]

Taramriel
02.06.2012 , 06:51 PM | #1
Thana Vesh is to me one of the most interesting characters in the game and one whose potential is blindingly apparent.

I would like her to be my companion! She's already programmed into the game with all the voice acting complete too!

I don't want to kill her so please, make her a companion! She is far superior to that Jedi the Inquisitors get. And much more attractive too, that waist, those hips, that hair! Ok I get she's not real, but in this game, I want her as my companion (for the third time!)

Anyone agree/disagree?
"When people lose, it's never because they got outplayed. It's because:
a) The other guy has more gear;
b) The other guy plays an OP class.;
c) My team let me down. I was perfect."

Turikan
02.06.2012 , 06:53 PM | #2
She was annoying and one dimensional. My light side Sith Warrior couldn't even pass up the chance to murder her.

Even Vette was with me on that one.

akdonkey
02.06.2012 , 06:56 PM | #3
Dang, I done killed her.....

Emeda
02.06.2012 , 06:58 PM | #4
You could at least provide a link to her picture.

Steelyeye
02.06.2012 , 07:00 PM | #5
I could not wait to shoot her between the eyes, and would have been pissed if I didnt get the option.
"The first thing an agent develops is an immunity to guilt" Rassad, Imperial Intelligence - (Ebon Hawk)

Jett-Rinn
02.06.2012 , 07:01 PM | #6
She is not worthy to Hold Kira's purse
Remember kids say anything remotely positive about SWTOR and you're automatically labeled a Bioware employee.

Ditched
02.06.2012 , 07:03 PM | #7
I like her too, however I highly doubt this will happen. /signed.

Roketter
02.06.2012 , 07:04 PM | #8
Killed for constantly acting like an idiot. I wouldn't let her in my ship, she'd probably sabotage it cuz stupid and then we'd all die in space including her.

I did like the quest's ending by killing her tough. She's a cool character, but not a character i'd like to see more often.

Add moar chars like her so we don't kill random npcs pls!

Virtus-Kerensky
02.06.2012 , 08:01 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Turikan View Post
She was annoying and one dimensional. My light side Sith Warrior couldn't even pass up the chance to murder her.

Even Vette was with me on that one.
LMAO same here. I hated her for trying to kill me constantly, I mean, sure we're both Sith but she doesn't have to be such a jerk about it. My light side Inquisitor couldn't resist the urge to stab her.

Lord_of_Stone
02.06.2012 , 08:06 PM | #10
There is no hope for her being a companion. The outrage would be insurmountable, as people would be raging for DAYS about how they just killed her thinking she wouldnt be a companion or the fact that you are required to receive lightside points for the decision.
KablahiSuraki TyractEnli

IntileFlight PharyaVindor