Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bio/ES stick to your word!!!

coughxcool
12.13.2011 , 09:46 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Kaezlo View Post
So what about my GM who ordered his CE last week and is in already?
is probably a liar

justsayin

or you're trolling

AurinTyde
12.13.2011 , 09:48 AM | #12
CE has pretty much been sold out since July.

Jas-Mo
12.13.2011 , 09:49 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by bizarnageblade View Post
Ya just wanted to mention that people who are getting in early because of what edition they got and not when they prorderd the game is bs... you clearly stated access will be granted based on when you preorderd the game... so ya EA/Bio stick to your word.

ps i pre ordered in july and still no access
ok rant over
I ordered just the Digital version from Origin. And I got in.

Boul
12.13.2011 , 09:50 AM | #14
No kidding?

darkghostt
12.13.2011 , 09:51 AM | #15
welcome to the team.
we just got trolled.

Shallabal
12.13.2011 , 09:53 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by LithiumPower View Post
I pre-oredered the Collectors Edition on July 21st and I've been registered on this site since 2009. I never got invited to beta and I still haven't gotten my early access.

Just another example of EA screwing things up :mad:
Did you try to log in? Many who preordered&registered on JUL 21 have been able to log in without the email and get into the game.

It looks like they made groups of the JUL 21 and then JUL 22 pre-orders because there were so many.

I got a CE preordered and registered on JUL 22 and not in yet. Perhaps I get in with the next wave. Waiting patiently.

Shal

Kelebai
12.13.2011 , 09:54 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by LithiumPower View Post
I pre-oredered the Collectors Edition on July 21st and I've been registered on this site since 2009. I never got invited to beta and I still haven't gotten my early access.

Just another example of EA screwing things up
How exactly does that equate to EA screwing things up? Pre-ordering does not ensure beta testing, and you have all the information that you need about early access. Early access is also a gift. You pre-order to ensure that you will get a physical copy of the game come launch day and don't have to bother with sold out stores.
(████████████████Ξ█Angeli Mortis█Ξ████████████████)
Join us, the angels of death. http://www.swtor.com/guilds/206028/angeli-mortis

MasterJediBlizz
12.13.2011 , 09:54 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Vorradorr View Post
I pre-ordered Collector's Edition on July 26th and was in Beta, and still not in, so I know it isn't based on edition of the game you bought.
Same here!!! No elitists conspiracy theory's possible on this one,,,wish people would just chillllllllllllllllllllllllllll !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...0630#edit10630

Relax already!!!!

Its still only 7 days til release date,,and they said "may get up too" 5 day early access.

This is all about making sure the starter worlds are not overloaded!!!
Would it be fun if there was a few 100 people in your same starter zone?? The lag?? The waiting for things to spawn after 20 people beat you to an area to complete their mission??

RELAX!!!!!! Ok,,sorry for screaming,,lol!! :0) :0) :0)

Dichotomi
12.13.2011 , 10:00 AM | #19
"CE has pretty much been sold out since July."

BS! I ordered three CE's on the first of this month from Best Buy.... (DAMN IT WAS EXPENSIVE!) Good luck finding one anymore though!

Jack_Sayn
12.13.2011 , 10:03 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Shallabal View Post
Did you try to log in? Many who preordered&registered on JUL 21 have been able to log in without the email and get into the game.

It looks like they made groups of the JUL 21 and then JUL 22 pre-orders because there were so many.

I got a CE preordered and registered on JUL 22 and not in yet. Perhaps I get in with the next wave. Waiting patiently.

Shal
This. I didn't get an email, but decided to try the launcher just to see and got in early this morning. My preorder was July 22nd.