Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Is Karagga's Palace muc harder than Eternity Vault

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Flashpoints, Operations, and Heroic Missions
Is Karagga's Palace muc harder than Eternity Vault

Mavery
02.05.2012 , 03:47 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Kamikaze View Post
Bring an off tank to KP. You'll likely need it for the Fabricator fight (swap tanks to lose the armor debuff) and it's very helpful for the 2 BH boss fight.
The armor debuff is negligible. No need to nerf your DPS.

Miothan
02.05.2012 , 03:59 PM | #12
EV is only harder due to SOA, too many bugs to fight
Immorality: The morality of those who are having a better time. ~H.L. Mencken

Godzillamax
02.06.2012 , 08:37 AM | #13
Thanks all. My guild is small, but we have very competent players with tons of MMO raiding experience. We cleared normal mode EV first try (which I know isn't saying too much) so I am pretty confident we could tackle normal mode KP pretty soon.

Mythicrose
02.06.2012 , 10:21 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Godzillamax View Post
Thanks all. My guild is small, but we have very competent players with tons of MMO raiding experience. We cleared normal mode EV first try (which I know isn't saying too much) so I am pretty confident we could tackle normal mode KP pretty soon.
You'll do fine on the bosses. It's the trash from Foreman on that has the potential to be more difficult than the bosses.

Scrubtastic
02.06.2012 , 10:40 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Havocx View Post
KP has much harder trash, but less bugs.

I find it funny they fixed Karagga using that suck-in move 2 times at once, but didnt fix a damn thing about Soa who is 10x more bugged.
Nope, not fixed yet. **** still happening to us.

jonnybigboy
02.06.2012 , 12:23 PM | #16
I love all the different opinions

For normal, I thought KP overall was a bit harder than EV.

For hard mode, I still think KP overall was a bit harder than EV .. though i hard mode Soa is by far the hardest of the fights.

I haven't tried anything on nightmare yet. I've read some fights you should swap to nightmare but my guild just won't do it even to test :\

We still haven't down hardmode Soa but everything else is essentially on farm. We run 16 man (not my choice) and I'd say about 25% of our DPS are completely unable to do anything but stare at their CDs. As a larger group we were still able to overcome this everywhere but on Soa, heh.