Best looking Blaster Rifles

Kilokov

http://i.imgur.com/bFpUd.jpg

I want this SO BAD. where, where does it drop?!

Galactic Blaster Rifles have a similar model with a different skin, Armstechs can make artifact versions of it. Don't know if a custom version exists.

I put together a video showcasing the looks, and more importantly, sounds, of some cool blasters I found.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WfTplkCTcG0

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know if it will work - just spend about 100k credits on 3 different Armstech rifles, this one I fell in love with. M-500 Nova Disintegrator. Needs completely new mods as it comes with Cunning mods inside, but I'll sure keep this baby.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2946827961265&set=a.2268052232296.2119613.1578272543&type=1&theater

Friendly warning: the M-500 Nova Disintegrator is a level 50 weapon even after you remove all the mods. :)

Found this out after falling in love with the look and buying the first one I saw on the GTN while I was still at level 37... :D

You have been warned... :)

Friendly warning: the M-500 Nova Disintegrator is a level 50 weapon even after you remove all the mods. :)

Found this out after falling in love with the look and buying the first one I saw on the GTN while I was still at level 37... :D

Thanks for the info mate, didn't know that.

Also, I kinda found out I was mistaken - both the M-500 Nova Disintegrator (black model) and X-115 Heavy Sonic Carbine (grey model) are not made by Armstech but are drops instead - meaning there is no chance they can come with an augment slot.

That leaves those of us who just love the model and want it with augment only one option: Rifle of the Skyraiders (grey model), which really is Amrstech made. There is "only" one caveat - it requires 3 Biometric Alloys from HM FPs to craft.

I don't know when will I get one with an augment, but I'll be sure to find my personal Armstech to do nothing but try to crit craft this baby for me.

Edited by JediKnightCZ

Glad to see this thread still going strong.

The M-500 Nova Disintegrator may actually make me break my personal short rifle rule. That thing looks great.

Moved to a different server, so had to start my rifle collection over again. However, thanks my girlfriend's more unscrupulous commando, I know of a few trooper storyline choices that reward modifiable weapons based on response choice, so I'll be looking to pick up those rifles this time around.

For example, you can get a modifiable rifle from the Black Sun mysterious weapon case mission if you choose to lie to Jaxo and keep the case. You also get a selection of modifiable trooper weapons at the end of the Balmorra Vik mission line if you tell the recovery team to take the weapons to your ship. Thanks to my girlfriend for playing an dark trooper opposite my light trooper. It's been lots of fun see just how different the outcomes and rewards of identical missions are based on conversation choices.

Now if I can only convince her to stop dragging me around as a powertech long enough to level my vanguard. Every fight as a powertech, I have a noisy cricket moment when a draw my pistol... "I feel like I'm going to break this damned thing."

Is there a mod version of this Blaster Rifle on Voss NPC?

Saw it on quite a few Voss NPC's and really like the look of it. It's similar to the S-400 Stealth Saboteur, but still quite a bit different.

Noticed a PvP champion version of this one. But no mods.

Edit: Found one. Ruin Barrel is locked (for now). But it's definitely my end look blaster rifle when I get it.

Edited by Deyjarl

Noticed a PvP champion version of this one. But no mods.

Edit: Found one. Ruin Barrel is locked (for now). But it's definitely my end look blaster rifle when I get it.

Oh, Ruin & Linebreaker are Rakata Mainhands that drops of Nightmare Soa & Hardmode Hutt. They have level 58 mods in them now, so they are much better than what Torhead have right now.

According to the little image in inventory, the "greyish" version is named X-115 Heavy Sonic Carbine. Haven't bought one yet, if anyone does, we can get a confirmation. BTW I am Republic, so if it really is the second version, we can buy it too, cause it's for sure Armstech made.

X-115 Heavy Sonic Carbine, in case anyone wanted to compare the two.

Amazingly enough, while leveling up my new vanguard on a new server, have come across a few lower level rilfes I didn't have.

Gallery updated with the Advance Scouts Fusion Rifle and the R-60 Combat Disintegrator. The R-60 is a base version of the E-313 Heavy Repeating Disruptor model without the scope and long barrel.

SWTOR_Trooper_Vanguard_Rifles

Currently added:

• Republic Command Carbine
  • Recon Carbine
  • N-400 Rampage-X Saboteur
  • Electro Charge Rifle
  • E-313 Heavy Repeating Disruptor
  • E-111 Stealth-X Saboteur
  • D-400 Nova Carbine
  • Clan Varad Recon Blaster Rfifle
  • Cadimimu Rangers Blaster Rifle
  • C-303 Assault Rifle
  • Black Talon Scouts Rifle
  • B-306 Bantha Disruptor
  • Athiss Scouts Long Range Rifle
  • A-310 Charge Interceptor
  • E-115 Fusion Saboteur
  • A-416 Scout Saboteur
  • C-61 Field Survival Carbine
  • C-211 Assault Saboteur
  • D-212 Particle Beam Saboteur
  • Advance Scouts Fusion Rifle
  • R-60 Combat Disintegrator

I ran into this as well, was VERY upset. Don't make our mistake :)

According to Mikuro (4th post on page 4) it is the reward you get for completing Act I as a Trooper.

If you are past that point check your "storage", you may have it stored there. ;)

Hmmm... I dont remember getting that. The only orange rifle I recall getting on the Trooper storyline is the Republic Command Carbine. By "storage" are you referring to the cargo bay?

I recently picked up a D-3 Searing Disintegrator. It was a random drop. Already had a Rancor Disruptor with tank stats, use the D-3 with DPS stats. I like the look. Short scope, and 3 barrels. I like to imagine that 1 is used for hammershot, full auto and HIB. 1 for mortar volley and explosive round, and 1 for ion pulse and pulse cannon.

I recently picked up a D-3 Searing Disintegrator. It was a random drop. Already had a Rancor Disruptor with tank stats, use the D-3 with DPS stats. I like the look. Short scope, and 3 barrels. I like to imagine that 1 is used for hammershot, full auto and HIB. 1 for mortar volley and explosive round, and 1 for ion pulse and pulse cannon.

hehe... I recently went back to using the C-303 Assault Rifle and I like to imagine that when firing a mortar volley, it is firing a single mortar from each barrel.

It is my way of explaining away the delay we experience when firing a mortar volley. After all, it takes time to load 1 mortar shell into each barrel. ;)