Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Early Access Code Entry Date on Account Wrong?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Early Access Code Entry Date on Account Wrong?

Robby_K
12.13.2011 , 09:16 AM | #1
Hello,

I just clicked on the code redemption part of my account page and I can see the dates registered for the pre-order and also the early access code.

Apparently, I registered my pre-order on the 27th of September, which I believe to be correct. However, it also says the 2nd of November for 'Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch'.

I'm pretty sure I registered my Early Access code the same time I registered my account. Indeed, can you even register the pre-order without the Early Access code? I only received one code anyways, from the place I pre-ordered from as far as I know. (Not Origin)

So, is there some sort of mistake, or?

Just asking as I thought I'd gain entry to Early Access in between the 14th - 15/16th (as a guess). This'll potentially throw my estimates off.

Edit: If the pre-order date is the one that's used to determine when people gain access to Early Access, then apologies for this thread.

Sirlaj
12.13.2011 , 09:39 AM | #2
I hear ya, I am in the same boat wondering about this issue. Under my codes one says Aug 2nd which is when I registered my CE and then the other (Early Access) is for Nov 2nd.

I am just hoping that the early access takes into account the earlier date of the two.

On the flip side my father who pre-ordered later than I did doesn't even have a date showing for the code he registered. However under the pre-order tab he can download and install the client in prep for early access. Very odd.

Robby_K
12.13.2011 , 09:51 AM | #3
Had a reply from a forum member:

http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...=1731&page=120

Quote: Originally Posted by Mnkybttr View Post
Everyone has the same ready to patch date. Go buy the pre-order date.
Plus, at least one other user confirms this as well.

It's not an official word granted, but I'm willing to accept it. It does make sense.