Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

THIS is SO TRUE !

Opapanax
02.05.2012 , 09:12 AM | #451
Congratz on having this up this long. Biowares QRF Team was shutting this type of stuff down earlier.. In my humble opinion...

Treplos
02.05.2012 , 09:14 AM | #452
I think they realized by now that closing threads like that only brings more attention to the subject, even for those who did not care or did not know lol

Opapanax
02.05.2012 , 09:19 AM | #453
Quote: Originally Posted by Treplos View Post
I think they realized by now that closing threads like that only brings more attention to the subject, even for those who did not care or did not know lol
Yea they even shut my "Quick Reactiion Force" thrread down. I was only giving them congratz on their speedy mods. Unfortunately we are not allowed to talk about the moderators which is fair..

I'm not outright calling the dudes douches. Its not their fault Bioware put them in front of a computer and told them to anihailate anything that points out glaring holes in how they do things..

I'll expect a third PM from Bioware telling me how I broke the rules, but that I didn't get any get any "punishment points"..

That says to me.. That they know these player concerns and gripes are valid in many areas. So what better way to hide the facts than by not havnig them exist at all..

Zlashie
02.05.2012 , 09:50 AM | #455
SWTOR is far from a polished game and is also far from a balanced enjoyable endgame experience.

BUT

This video should be removed as its more of a "SWTOR vs WoW" talk.

The reviewer pretty much expected SWTOR to be WoW in Star Wars skin.

If he wants to play wow he can play that, and thats what he decided.

No im not a fan boy defending SWTOR because the game requires fixing but atleast give them time to do so. And one thing is for sure. if they turn SWTOR into WoW 2.0, i'm out.

Blasphemerr
02.05.2012 , 09:52 AM | #456
I will never click a video-link titled "THIS IS SO TRUE !" without any context. Should you find yourself agreeing an individuals perspective at least paraphrase it so I can decide my future involvement.
Something pretentious.

Bookibaloush
02.05.2012 , 10:05 AM | #457
Most of the facts are true. I strongly belive that, Guild Wars 2 gonna get a good chomp of WoW AND swtor players at this rate

Obie_Wan
02.05.2012 , 10:34 AM | #458
I'd say it may get a good chomp of the PVP enthusiasts of the WoW and SWTOR community. I doubt it'll dent the PVE player base of either games though. It's the PVP that's really lacking in innovation in these two games, and GW2 has that in spades.
Outnumbered on all sides. Inferior version of "mirrored" abilities. Republic players are the real underdogs playing the game on hard mode. Show pride in your tenacity.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=101553

Imer
02.05.2012 , 11:53 AM | #459
Re-bumping for justice, this video is the KEY to make a good pvp

Drudenfusz
02.05.2012 , 01:26 PM | #460
Quote: Originally Posted by Blasphemerr View Post
I will never click a video-link titled "THIS IS SO TRUE !" without any context. Should you find yourself agreeing an individuals perspective at least paraphrase it so I can decide my future involvement.
Then read the whole thread, pretty much everything was already talked about here.
My Old Republic Warring is Magic
Gwenya - The Drudenfusz Legacy, Jedi Shadow on Jar'Kai Sword
When you play the game of PvP, you win or you die.
English version <- SWTOR Wiki -> German version