Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ashara Zavros customization vendor?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Ashara Zavros customization vendor?

SithZigg
02.04.2012 , 02:33 PM | #61
Wait, I have to purchase a security key to be able to mod the appearance of Ashara? How effing lame is that? Guess her appearance is not changing any time soon then.

BioWare, I am dissapoint.
I'm a Sith Enchantress, I do evil Sith dances! And when you look into my eyes, I'll put you in trances! And you know what I'll do? I will make a Sith brew! And finish you off with force lighting too! Soooooooooooo, watch out!

HortonSmall
02.14.2012 , 10:26 PM | #62
Have to buy an authenticator to customize Ashara? Weak. Very F@%king weak. This is the kind of greedy, grasping, cross-marketing garbage I'd expext out Blizzard for WoW.
I will NEVER buy one now, just out of spite. This is a great game, Bioware, but on this point, you can blow me.

SigonLegacy
02.15.2012 , 12:11 PM | #63
Quote: Originally Posted by HortonSmall View Post
Have to buy an authenticator to customize Ashara? Weak. Very F@%king weak. This is the kind of greedy, grasping, cross-marketing garbage I'd expext out Blizzard for WoW.
I will NEVER buy one now, just out of spite. This is a great game, Bioware, but on this point, you can blow me.
Quote: Originally Posted by SithZigg View Post
Wait, I have to purchase a security key to be able to mod the appearance of Ashara? How effing lame is that? Guess her appearance is not changing any time soon then.

BioWare, I am dissapoint.

Or you could, y'know... not buy the security key and get a decent enough phone that'll run the authenticator for free.

martinloo
02.17.2012 , 01:02 AM | #64
I do hope we get to see more options even if it it just facial tattoos and skin color. Does seem unfair that Andronikus and Talos get so many but Ashara has only 2.

I went with the purple one just because it looks more darkside. The other just made her look even friendlier that just doesn't make sense for a marauder...

Jayvenger
02.17.2012 , 01:24 AM | #65
Quote: Originally Posted by martinloo View Post
I do hope we get to see more options even if it it just facial tattoos and skin color. Does seem unfair that Andronikus and Talos get so many but Ashara has only 2.

I went with the purple one just because it looks more darkside. The other just made her look even friendlier that just doesn't make sense for a marauder...
Hey, least she's not nearly as lame (personality wise) as Talos. Sure, she's young and naive, but she likes to fight and can lay down a beating when geared well. Talos is...a whinny little baby that I only let stick around because he heals damn good in crap gear.

Still can't decide who is more annoying, our Droid or Talos.

Dria
02.17.2012 , 02:35 AM | #66
Quote: Originally Posted by Epicopter View Post
Any idea where it is?
Here
Pen & Paper GM PnP veteran from 1989 Oh and also Gamer(dad)
"It´s always funny until someone gets hurt...
and then it's absolutely friggin´ hysterical!"

Karkais
02.17.2012 , 02:37 AM | #67
Quote: Originally Posted by SigonLegacy View Post
Or you could, y'know... not buy the security key and get a decent enough phone that'll run the authenticator for free.
I don't do that either because I dont trust Bioware to get the authenticator working without problems.

Bioware, I am disappoint. Give us the customizations without security key.
"Their strength became my own. Their minds became my own. All flesh is my flesh. None move, save I will it. This is the rule the Sith were promised, and I have made it real!"
- From the codex of Karness Muur

RedWolfeXR
02.17.2012 , 07:05 AM | #68
Quote: Originally Posted by Karkais View Post
I don't do that either because I dont trust Bioware to get the authenticator working without problems.

Bioware, I am disappoint. Give us the customizations without security key.
IOW even free is too much? Lazy much?

You can easily have the authenticator turned off as long as you know the answers to your security questions if it doesn't "work without problems."

And the problem with Togruta is that they don't have a skin mesh so they can't be very flexible about clothing. I guess Lucas never told them what they looked like under the robes so nobody knows what skin color they have since only tatoos are shown. (personally I would just continue the tattoo pattern all the way down, but they didn't do that)

The skin mesh on characters tends to include the permanent underwear on SWTOR. (it was often changed by mods in non-online BW games)

Delirian
02.17.2012 , 09:46 AM | #69
I cannot install Android app for authentification because it is not supported in my country of living. And if I dont buy physical auth device, I wont be able to get something in pay to play game ?
This is just not fair Bioware.

Tovenar
02.17.2012 , 01:35 PM | #70
Ashara has 2 currently available customizations which are available on ILLUM exclusivity for security key owners.

One makes her red and white and the other I don't remember.

There are NO OTHERS. Currently anyway.
"So, Lone Star, now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb."

-Darth Helmet