FAIL design: Heroic Instances. Er. Hardmode Flashpoints

Why did blizzard 2.0 decide to make hardmode flashpoints both harder and less rewarding than operations?

This game is such horse crap. I am so frustrated and bored at 50 that I'm really just giving up on this game. It's such a shame that a game with such a great story-driven way to get to level cap completely lets down at 50. It's clear that this content is rushed, was not tuned, nor tested. It's not fun, it's not rewarding, and it's not viable.

Level an alt. It's about the leveling, not end-game.

Yeah, I've tried. After the first time through on one team, the side quests aren't fun at all. It just drags on endlessly. Would have been nice if, knowing that endgame was TERRIBLE, blizzard2 had implemented some of the legacy features for leveling alts before release.

Yeah, I've tried. After the first time through on one team, the side quests aren't fun at all. It just drags on endlessly. Would have been nice if, knowing that endgame was TERRIBLE, blizzard2 had implemented some of the legacy features for leveling alts before release.

I think the problem is that, at 50, the game feels very finished. Not finished as it well polished product because we all know it's far from that, but finished as in there is nothing really left to do. Dailies are pointless as I don't need any of the rewards from them anymore, I'm two pieces of gear short of gear cap (MH rakata and rakata chest), and the pieces I need drop from a boss who occasionally drops nothing. Raid content is done after 2 nights. Ilum pvp is broken and ridiculous. WZ pvp is OK, but on a server so as empire heavy as mine, I play huttball 3 times for every voidstar or civil war I get.

I'm finding myself logging onto my 50 toon, maybe doing a HM for the daily or some WZs for the daily, but never because I working towards something, only out of boredom. If my lockout is up, I'll clear a NM op. There's just nothing to do otherwise.