Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I hate whiners

12.15.2011 , 02:18 AM | #1
Why oh why are so many people upset, threatening to quit, threatening to sue, cause they have not been let in the game yet? The opportunity to just get in the game early is there. I have been playing mmo's since Asherons Call beta and honestly can't remember any early entry for the ton of games I have played since.

Relax, drink a beer, and be happy if you get in before the masses on release date. 1 week is not the end of the world. I get in when I get in, I was never promised a spot, up to 5 days early could mean a few hours early. If that is what we get that is what we get.

A week from now we will all be in-game and having a good time, and everyone threatening to cancel their order blah blah will be in-game right next to us. Quit the ************ and be ready to enjoy this game.

12.15.2011 , 02:19 AM | #2
Is this the: I hate fanboys who just post for the sake of posting thread?

12.15.2011 , 02:20 AM | #3

12.15.2011 , 02:21 AM | #4
Who is the biggest whiner?
The whiner or the whiner who whines about them? :P
They see me rollin, they hatin

12.15.2011 , 02:22 AM | #5
good point

12.15.2011 , 02:23 AM | #6
I hate people who can't use "google or word" to type without grammar mistakes.
Might name my son Luke just so i can someday say: Luke, I am your father!

12.15.2011 , 02:29 AM | #7
mind if I drink vodka mixers? Beer makes me fart

12.15.2011 , 02:31 AM | #8
Hi there!

As complaints about whiners aren't really a Customer Service issue, we have closed this thread.

Everyone: Please keep in mind that this forum is reserved strictly for Customer Service issues. It is important that the amount of spam in this forum be limited as much as possible so that legitimate customer service questions can be identified and addressed.

Thank you all for your understanding and cooperation in this matter.