Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Upset Customer and a few reasons why

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Upset Customer and a few reasons why

RoastBeastt
12.14.2011 , 03:44 PM | #1
Anyone else not get their email? I pre ordered the day it became available on july 21st and still haven't gotten it. I pre ordered put the game on the back burner of mind mind figuring I'll get some notification as to when it will launch. Nothing. I have got no email from them as to when the early access will be, how it will be conducted. I tried customer service and no one could help me. Swtor customer service might as well be nonexistent. phones are all busy and the emails aren't getting through, at least there was no "we got your email, we'll get back to you" automated response. I'm really upset, I really can't understand how or why you would not think to test the servers to make sure they are able to support this many people, or at least a large number, give codes to everyone and then have wait times to get on the server. Another thing is, I understand that early access is 5 days early, and currently we're on day 6 of earliness. Why not give the two day extra early access to the people who paid ONE HUNDRED AND FIFTY DOLLARS. I only bought the standard, but I would have no problem if only they were allowed on this early. Yes, while it may seem that this extra two days might not be too important but it is. Gamewise, I really was looking forward to playing this game, and then to see other people get to play it before me, I feel cheated. Also names. I don't get first dibs on names, a bunch of other people did and it wasn't even my fault. Some will say that names aren't important, but especially in a RPG they are and to people like me who were really looking forward to being able choosing popular names, and I'm sure I'm not alone in this point. Lastly this really shows poorly on your commitment to the customer and the competence of the staff. Was it really difficult to think, we have X people who pre-ordered so now we need to be able to have X people on the servers. Overall I am very displeased with Bioware and EA and I can't say that I will any future titles released by the companies and if this game is not good and is just average I can't promise I'll be playing it more than a month.

GrolschUK
12.14.2011 , 03:45 PM | #2
I gave up reading after the 1st '?' and couldn't see anything skimming through the rest.

In 'Code Redemption' in your account - what date does it say you registered your Pre-Order code?

Dcoats
12.14.2011 , 03:48 PM | #3
I noticed you joined Dec 2011. Just to point out getting early access requires you to input pre-order code on your swtor account. You would have received your code on your digital receipt from Origin or Amazon. Since your account was just created it is impossible that you registered your pre-order code. Your fault, not Bioware's.
Modano
R A G E Ajunta Pall

SkyNett
12.14.2011 , 03:51 PM | #4
It doesn't matter when you preordered if you did not redeem the code on this site.

Banizor
12.15.2011 , 02:17 AM | #5
Fail!
Lieutenant Gulliver - Commando

Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Purgman
12.15.2011 , 02:27 AM | #6
well i think it's obvious that constantly cycling your people out to lunch every 30 minutes is hardly efficient. and really afteer 2 or 3 lunches they're probably not even hungry anymore.